• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Awwww yiss ^^ BROFIST FOR ABNEGATION

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
i'm sorry to break the never-ending chain of hot & sexy topless men, but it's time for me to break monitors ok.

it's throwback thursday, sooo imma post a picture of myself...one when I had glasses at one point and when I was...17! I miss wearing glasses tbh :(

Spoiler:

& this is me...now!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Megan you look amazing! I wish you had posted sooner =D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Throwback Thursday :) I've got two old pics.

Here's me as a baby
Spoiler:

Me when I was about 7 (First Roller Coaster. I'm the terrified kid lol. Now I love coasters)
Spoiler:

AND 2 of me now

Me now. (Obviously I'm the girl in the pic lol)
Spoiler:

Here's me all dressed up for my Junior Prom a few months ago.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
i'm sorry to break the never-ending chain of hot & sexy topless men, but it's time for me to break monitors ok.

it's throwback thursday, sooo imma post a picture of myself...one when I had glasses at one point and when I was...17! I miss wearing glasses tbh :(

Spoiler:

& this is me...now!
Spoiler:

I don't know if it's the glasses or the hair, I am thinking the hair since you can see your face much better. You just look AMAZING now :)

Awwww yiss ^^ BROFIST FOR ABNEGATION

Spoiler:

Stop flexing your massive muscles and holding your fists up at us. You are coming across as very intimidating! :p

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Wow, Belldandy! You look beautiful and great work on the weight loss. :)

Sirfetch’d

Down 20.5lbs today :3 Very proud. Weight comparison of 250vs230 in my Bloggy.

Spoiler:

Linked from my FB so I don't know how to reduce size from there :x Sowwee.

Congrats!!! And you look really amazing btw =]

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Thanks guys :3 still some work to do! but if I keep the pace, I should be happy around April and about at a healthy (as per the BMI index anyway... but people tell me that's balogna) weight around June of next year (140lbs).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
ElectaTHUGG, you have this nerdy gangster realness look going on that you wouldn't think would work together, but it works great on you.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Down 20.5lbs today :3 Very proud. Weight comparison of 250vs230 in my Bloggy.

Spoiler:

Linked from my FB so I don't know how to reduce size from there :x Sowwee.

Belldandy, you look great! Congrats on loosing all of those pounds and keep up with the weight loss! I know you can do it. :)

Anyway guys, I really hate talking picture in stores like Office Max/ Best Buy but I was in there today and couldn't resist. D: I need to stop seriously.

Spoiler:

Out of all the shirts I got when going shopping a few weeks ago, this has to be my favorite.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back