• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest: PokéCommunity Team Hack-off: Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2021
Username/name: enrock12 - Nate
Preferred contact method: my messages here or email
Skills: Capable of fully editing any pokemon from sprite to moveset to pokedex entry, etc, all that, used to be able to script a little but i took a hiatus could probly pick up the basics again with a little time, good in advancemap
Experience: like a 7

Years
Username/name: Navenatox - Alex
Preferred contact method: PM or email
Skills/Experience: Mapping: 6 or 7, Scripting: 8, ASM: 4

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
Username/name: I'm Sebastian in real life, but I'd like to be called just Slowpoke.
Preferred contact method: VM/PM or mail.
Skills/Experience: Mapping 5/10, Scripting 8.5/10, Pokémon Editing 9/10, Pokémon Adding 9.5/10 (but I think it's boring), Story 8/10
Worst hacking nightmares: ASM 0/10, Tileset Inserting 1/10, World Map Editing 1/10, Spriting -11/10

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Change of plans, I'm just going to post the teams here. We tried to have the teams as balanced as possible with the experience ratings you provided, so if anyone isn't happy with their team just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. If you don't wish to participate after all, let me know as well.

Team 1:
Bill Cipher
Ruki Makino
DyingWillFlareon
PoK3Matr1x
trenhoj

Team 2:
giradialkia
Sniper
Slowpoke13
Navenatox
BlackStorm20x