• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest: PokéCommunity Hack-off: Team 1

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
OK WHAT FEATURES DO I NEED TO FIND RESOURCES FOR
.-.
I know we'll probably need P/S Split and maybe Day and Night, but I don't know what else.

Also, does anyone else think we could use the Fame Checker as a clue giver.....?

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
I honestly think that, this won't be made in time.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
I honestly think that, this won't be made in time.

I thought so too unless we huried, but they're saying the date MAY get pushed back a little, besides, they also said it only needed to be a one or two gym beta, we can have just a couple clues in and still work on it while they're judging. 'w' LET'S BE OPTIMISTIC~

trenhoj

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
I never heard about the date being pushed back.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Really, my apologies for my inactivity, is because I lost my PC, and I can't hack in this moments, I lost all of my data and resources, only can share this overworlds,
ps_minis_by_onyligtho-d8l5txz.jpg

My apologies, but I can't do anymore in the team :c

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Nonsense, even the overworlds help! And they look great! I suppose losing all that data's gotta hurt though. :(
And speaking of inactivity concerning the hack, I'm able to get on my laptop again and can start mapping again. Sorry I didn't put any maps up when I said I would, I didn't quite finish it..... ^_^U But I will try sometime soon to post it up.

trenhoj

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
Well, no one really told me about what the hack was. Something about looker.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Well, no one really told me about what the hack was. Something about looker.

It was about playing as young Looker. The crime is still beinv discussed whenever at least two people get online, since the endjng hasn't been figured out 100%....

MAJOR EDIT: The maps for Mistor Village, Route 1, and Mistor Forest(is that what we're calling it?) are done, I just have to add in some warps and maps for the houses(and more importantly the university) in Mistor Village then I'll em here, but now I'm tired I have to get some sleep. -.-

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
ADDED NEW MAPS
Town 1= 98% done
Only a couple of houses to map and warp to
Route 1=99% done
Still needs trainer battle, random encounters, and maybe some ledges.
Mistor Forest/Woods=99% done
Same as before, it needs encounters and trainers
The Mansion(map is titled 'The Manor')=97% done
The maps are basically done for this, there still needs to be some people hanging out here

That's as far as Beta 1 needs to go, ne?

I added something to the mansion- A Memorial Park. It has a sand dune for battling(you might be able to battle people there?), a garden belonging to the Mansion, and a manmade pool with a rock serving as a lifeguard stand. Also, since I used the Celadon Mansion as the inside, I left the Eevee get event at the top for curious players. ^^ I used my very basic scripting skills to change the text in the guy's text(from saying 'i know everything' or whatever to be saying 'good job! Theres an eevee' more or less), also I changed some signpost scripts as new signs saying things like 'Mistor Town' and such. I called the Park 'Lady Celphy Memorial Park' for lack of a better name for the Mansion owner who paid for said park. :/

End of New Additions
(I really want to work on them and put up a link for the finished products but my dad took the laptop for tonight to print out basketball brackets for march madness. :/)

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
We're not dead yet!
Examples of the maps in a rom are packed in an Alpha ips on the first page!

Maps for the first beta are 99% done, they still need fixed up in a couple places.
Sprites have not yet been inserted into the ips on the first page, it's being worked on.
Croagunk is inserted, just not in that version.~ :P
Toxicroak will be available too.
Scripting is basic in that version, just signs so far.
~Have Fun!~

Also in the final version the name will be changed from 'Lady Celphy Memorial Park' to 'Sir Rix Memeeooal Park' or so.

*I... I meant Memorial. But you knew that.

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Lol am I the only one who still posts here guys?
NEW ALPHA TBR
A new ips patch is coming out tomorrow where you can get an Eevee in your room and actually fight outside with it!! Careful though, the POKEMON tag in the start menu has not yet been put in and the Eevee Pokeball was unintentionally placed as an infinately respawning item, and has also been left in the Manor if you checked for the hidden Pokemon there(that I kinda stole the script from).
The wild Pokemon are as follows:
Spoiler: Route 1
20%- Bulbasaur level 2-5
20%- Charmander level 2-5
10%- Squirtle level 2-5
10%- Squirtle level 2-5

Spoiler: Mistor Forest
20%- Pidgey level 3-6
20%- Weedle level 3-6
10%- Caterpie level 3-6
10%- Caterpie level 3-6

Of course this is not final, I was in a rush. Croagunk is not in this beta, nor is Toxicroak.
Sprites have also not been added.
There is no storyline so far, due to lack of scripters. :(
Dialog of female in Detective School has been fixed. Tiles and music in there have also been fixed.
Memorial Park is not renamed yet.
Route 1 is currently left how it was, so tile glitches are still there. The Rock and Trees may still be fixed once the IPS is out, I will say whether or not it is.
Expect this IPS up tomorrow or Thursday, possibly with minor tweaks to what was stated here.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
This one didn't have as much time to beta so it MIGHT BE a previous version tee hee have fun. ^^

Our scipters should get a storyline started
The rest of the indoor maps
Trainers and NPCs in Memorial Park, which will be renamed

Last edited:
Back