• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstar:Road To Dreams

Who should be the champion?

• Zorthan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eleana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Riley

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Razor

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Your hack is pretty good, I like how the mapping is done.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Thank you very much,and these are not the original maps.When i get all the tiles inserted,i'll start mapping seriously.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Ray,i see the tiles from another hack,and i think they're amazing,they're original.
But,when we're going to o some tiles?And not just insert wesleys,but sprite them,so they look different,and never-before-seen.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm waitnig Aljam to give darklight the ips,so he can sprite the tiles.....
I hate waiting!!!!:(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
The dome leader list is ready!I'll post it here,and in the main post:
Name| |type
1)Rico - flying
2)Rosa - grass
3)Kim - fighting
4)Willis - electrick
5)Marcus - ice
6)Seth Kun - ???
7)Samantha - dark
8)Ramone - Dragon

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hey Ray Maverick, This hack looks very interesting and I somewhat agree with the no Betas thing (because I hate getting to a good part and can't play it because the betas over :() but anyway, I wish you luck and I'm glad to see Giratina in this :).

Offtopic-The name I give my character(mispelled?)is Shadow. Maybe because I like Shadow the Hedgehog.Or that Giratina is the lord of Shadows (in my eyes :)).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hey Ray Maverick, This hack looks very interesting and I somewhat agree with the no Betas thing (because I hate getting to a good part and can't play it because the betas over :() but anyway, I wish you luck and I'm glad to see Giratina in this :).

Offtopic-The name I give my character(mispelled?)is Shadow. Maybe because I like Shadow the Hedgehog.

You're just like me!:D
But Giratina won't be in this hack....

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Thanks man for this.I'll be happy to have you in the team.But before that,i would like you to practice.I want to teach you some things...

Back