• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random League

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
UQdM3mh.png

— How This Works

The Random League is a round-robin tournament, and the participants are split up into teams. Each team battles each other once, and the team that wins the most rounds wins the tournament. Teams are made up of five people, and each of their members have to specialize in a type of Random Battle (regular, 1v1, High Tier, Medium Tier, and Low Tier). Match-ups are decided based on what type of Random Battle members have specialized in (i.e. the 1v1 member of team x will battle the 1v1 member of team y). Each team is given a mascot that is randomly chosen from a list of Pokemon provided by the team.

— Signing Up

Please do not join if you won't be able to stay active until the tournament ends.

Post "in" to sign up. I am accepting substitutes.

— Battle Rules

• BC's General Battle Rules
PC Battle Server only
• Random Battle only (randomly generated teams)
• Best of Three (Participants battle each other three times. The one who wins the most out of those battles moves onto the next round.)
• Best of Five only for Random Battle 1v1 matches

— Teams

Xcg1gG5.gif
Team Emolga (1 - 2)
Xcg1gG5.gif

WeightyWillBill [reg] (1 - 2)
ExtremeGamer [1v1] (2 - 1)
JNathan [high] (1 - 2)
Aurora. [med] (1 - 2)
Forever [low] (0 - 2)
p9him3G.gif
Team Jirachi (3 - 1)
p9him3G.gif

GolurkIsDaBomb [reg] (2 - 0)
IdrinkWater [1v1] (2 - 1)
DaydreamsAway [high] (2 - 2)
.Aero [med] (1 - 2)
Wolflare [low] (3 - 1)
KoVGozM.gif
Team Ludicolo (2 - 1)
KoVGozM.gif

ForeverDash [reg] (1 - 1)
glitchguy [1v1] (1 - 1)
Twilight Sky [high] (2 - 1)
Jake♫ [med] (3 - 0)
Clacla [low] (0 - 2)
HYEWmfk.gif
Team Raichu (0 - 3)
HYEWmfk.gif

Diversion [reg] (1 - 1)
Twihiki_Amias [1v1] (0 - 2)
Pachy [high] (1 - 2)
Lightning Dash [med] (0 - 1)
Lapras* [low] (1 - 2)
gnMuKhb.gif
Team Zoroark (2 - 1)
gnMuKhb.gif

Shadowraze [reg] (1 - 2)
Dter ic [1v1] (0 - 1)
Narnia [high] (2 - 1)
jellicentfan1 [med] (2 - 1)
Miss Doronjo [low] (3 - 0)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sign-ups are closed now; everyone is free to create or join teams. The tournament will be starting soon once everyone is assigned to a team!

Edit: Also, please number your team in order of which team came first (i.e. first team made is "Team 1"). These names are temporary and only there to differentiate each team.

I'm opening the sign-ups to see if we can get sixth team. Note that anyone who signs up after this may become substitutes if we don't get enough additional sign-ups.

Last edited:

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
im doing this against my will help
In because lala is?

Last edited:
Back