• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years

11755223_672509959550167_6290477169978930012_n.jpg

[a id]mp_top[/a id]

Quick Links
RulesWishlistBreeding BoxesAdoptablesShopRequests, Pending Trades and Special Thanks

Please read our rules first !

Spoiler:

This Breeding Service is totally free of charge.

Free of charge = You may give us whatever you would like to give.
For instance, if you want to give junk, then do it, if you want to reward us for our work, then do it too, it's up to you. There are no restrictions.

[a id]mp_rules[/a id]
Rules

- Do NOT PM us your requests or offers, post here instead !

- You must offer something when requesting a Pokemon from the Shop section.

- Don't ask us to breed shinies, 6IV-'mon, Hidden Power, Pure 0 IV, high IV'd female/male Pokemon for whom the gender ratio is low. (example: Female Charmander with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV spread).

- Don't rush us, please ! We have a life too and we do other things besides breeding.

- You may ask for 2 Pokemon a week after reception of your previous specifically-bred pokemon (for specific and special requests only).

- We do not accept hacked pokemon. If we have hacked 'mon listed here, please let us know as soon as possible and we'll remove it from our shop.

- You may ask for a refund if there is a problem.

- Please fill the form below for specific requests !

Note that we are free to temporarily close our Breeding Section if necessary and we may distribute unclaimed Pokemon away. You may ask for the same pokemon if you show up and want it again.

Form for Requests

Spoiler:

[a id]mp_wishlist[/a id]
Wishlist

Basically any LEGIT competitive Legendaries, event Pokemon, shiny competitive 'mon and breeding 'mon we do not own. Please do make offers !

Note : You may also make payments now. What does that mean?
It's simple ! If you wish to get a few Pokemon from us but you don't have anything new to offer us, don't fret ! You may still give those Pokemon to us - which we will redistribute as we see fit - and get your Pokemon !

For instance, you want a shiny Abra and an Arceus but you're offering us a shiny Bulbasaur and a Game UK Distribution Darkrai for them, (both Pokemon we already own) we will still accept them, this is what we call taking Pokemon as payment.

Nice and easy right? But be mindful that this is limited and not unlimited !

[a id]mp_breeding[/a id]
Breeding Boxes
Spoiler:

[a id]mp_adoptables[/a id]Adoptables

Pokemon from breeding leftovers, Wonder Trade and occasional shinies. We'll Wonder Trade them after a while if no one claims any of them.
First come, first served!

eevee.gif

luxuryball.png

(M) - Brave - Run Away
Helping Hand - Growl - Tackle - Tail Whip
31/31/xx/31/31/31

axew.gif

(M) - (JPN)
Adamant - Rivalry
Scratch - Iron Tail - Dragon Pulse
xx/31/31/31/31/31

honedge.gif

(F) - Adamant - No Guard
Tackle - Swords Dance
xx/xx/31/31/xx/31

eevee.gif

(M) - (SPA)
Timid - Run Away
Growl - Tackle - Tail Whip - Wish
31/xx/31/31/xx/31

scyther.gif

(F) - (JPN)
Adamant - Technician
Vacuum Wave - Quick Attack - Leer - Night Slash
31/xx/31/31/xx/31

fletchling.gif

repeatball.png

(F) - (JPN)
Modest - Big Becks
Growl - Flail - Roost - Razor Wind
31/xx/31/xx/31/31

rotom.gif

(JPN) - Modest - Levitate
Astonish - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Confuse Ray
xx/xx/31/xx/31/xx

fletchling.gif

(M) - (JPN)
Bold - Gale Wings
Tackle - Growl - Fly
31/xx/xx/xx/xx/31

torchic.gif

(M) - Lv.17 - (JPN)
Jolly - Blaze
Baton Pass - Focus Energy - Ember - Peck
31/31/31/31/xx/31

feebas.gif

luxuryball.png

(M) - (JPN)
Careful - Swift Swim
Spalsh - Tickle
31/xx/xx/xx/31/31

koffing.gif

(F) - (SPA)
Calm - Levitate
Pain Split - Stockpile - Spit Up - Toxic Spikes
31/31/31/31/xx/31

pidgey.gif

(F) - Lv.24 - (GER)
Timid - Tangled Feet
Gust - Quick Attack - Whirlwind - Twister
31/xx/31/31/31/31

growlithe.gif

(M) - Jolly - Flash Fire
Bite - Roar
31/31/31/xx/31/31

eevee.gif

(M) - Timid - Run Away
31/31/31/31/xx/31

eevee.gif

(M) - Timid - Adaptability
31/31/31/31/xx/31

carvanha.gif

(F) - Hasty - Speed Boost
Leer - Bite - Hydro Pump - Destiny Bond
xx/xx/31/31/xx/xx

drifloon.gif

dreamball.png

Rash - Unburden
Constrict - Minimize
xx/xx/xx/xx/31/31
---------------

tumblr_inline_mq5pbcxKAm1qz4rgp.gif

Mystery Egg Lottery !

You can only pick three at a time per week, and you might get the same Pokemon twice as well. ( I don't know what's in there, really)

[a id]mp_shop[/a id]Shop

Section under construction - I won't be adding new Pokemon to these sub sections for now, if you're looking for something else please do ask us and we'll check if we have it.

Shinies

Spoiler:

Legendaries / Events

Spoiler:

[a id]mp_requests[/a id]
Requests, Pending Trades and Special Thanks

Specific and Special Requests

Pending Trades
Please contact me or Phanton via VM or PM whenever we're online, thanks!

Special Thanks
Thanks to all these people below for contributing to the well-being of our shop, donating and all the nice things one can think of ! Go check them out !

To:

Phanton - For being my awesome Co-shop owner and always suppporting me !

~RNC~ - For always accepting our cloning requests despite the whole thing being very tedious and for being a friendly gal in general ! It's a pleasure to work with you.

Impo - For being a kind pal and for having donated a once-in-a-lifetime legit Diancie !

deeds - For being generous to us and unwilling to scam us !

Professor_Jared - For having gifted me awesome 'mon as a reward for the 'mon I bred for him !

Death - For being an amazing person with whom I would always be willing to trade with, super friendly and funny !

~Flandre Scarlet~ - For donating our most wanted Pokemon - Dratini !

Sun, Starlight Latias and anyone else that contributed to reviving our shop and supported us, thank you so much !

Chaos Prime for cloning for us !

Thanks to every single one of you !

Thank you for visiting ! ♥

Last edited:
Years
Just passing by! I have to say, good job. It's been awhile. Anyways, Good luck on your shop and maybe someday I might donate/need something to/from ur shop!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Just passing by! I have to say, good job. It's been awhile. Anyways, Good luck on your shop and maybe someday I might donate/need something to/from ur shop!

Hai Zekent ! :3 Aw, thanks ^//w//^ ! And yes ! Although we occasionally see each other's face when we get online xD !
Thank you, much appreciated ! Your help is always welcome, I'll be more than happy to accept some from you, whenever you feel like it. :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Could i get the misdreavus from box 1?
And would you like 3 timid trace porygon 31/x/31/31/31/31 i have spare?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Could i get the misdreavus from box 1?
And would you like 3 timid trace porygon 31/x/31/31/31/31 i have spare?

Sure, any preference for the IVs?
I'll breed it right away, it will be ready in very few minutes if you have no preference.

Sure, although my breeding service is free xD but it would be a nice addition to my list. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Sure, any preference for the IVs?
I'll breed it right away, it will be ready in very few minutes if you have no preference.

Sure, although my breeding service is free xD but it would be a nice addition to my list. :)
Any ivs will do

Years
Hey! I was wondering, would you be able to breed me a Honedge? Here's what I'm looking for...
IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves : None
Pokeball : I really couldn't care less
Nature : Adamant
Ability : No Guard

Gender and shiny don't matter to me either. Would you be able to do this? I really appreciate it.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hey! I was wondering, would you be able to breed me a Honedge? Here's what I'm looking for...
IVs : 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves : None
Pokeball : I really couldn't care less
Nature : Adamant
Ability : No Guard

Gender and shiny don't matter to me either. Would you be able to do this? I really appreciate it.

Hello. :)

Sure, I'll try breeding you one when I get the chance, I'll let you know when it is ready ! c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Thank you so much! Are you available now? I'm free for the rest of the day, so whenever you're ready just let me know.

Ah, unfortunately I was already sleeping at that time. xD What's your Timezone? I'll try to stay a bit later than usual today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back