• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Poke-ToolBox Beta 1.0

Is there's any need of Tool Like this ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2019
Poke-ToolBox Beta 1.0

Hey i'd created a tool Poke-ToolBox it's consist of many of PokemonTool which are also accessible in single click.
It's an Beta so there's Minor Bugs.

I recommend to install this on other partition of your drive except in which your windows is installed, to run this program properly.
It's Doesn't Contains of any Viruses of Ad-wares.

System Requirements :

Windows XP/7/8/10 x32/64 Bit

Downloads :

i'll Provide it Shortly

Credits :
All the creators of Tools that i'd used.

sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    50 KB · Views: 407
Years
Looks like PGE, except with some different tools. I just wish you could add support for MrDollSteak's patch though, but I don't think that'll be possible (at least in a way that's not tedious).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
could you make it so it can run on macs?
I don't think there are any new tools in the pack. All of them either already can run on a mac or have mac equivalents. To be frank, you can achieve the same thing with folders. This makes it pretty.

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Is always nice having all the tools i needed whitout having to download every single one.
I waiting to be released.

Back