• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
Thats good yay you can see them yeah the Misty Mermaid one is good well to make you more happy here are some more ^^

en20bici.jpg

caretos.jpg

AshandMisty.jpg

bicho.jpg

Aniversario.jpg

am3.jpg

celos.jpg

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
;; I'm a deprived person :( but good for all of you thatposted pics, but it's time for a new topic *ahem*

If you could redo the pokemon special and add pokeshippy hints, what would you add?

well for starters the hoenn kids (may &max + brock) would be off shopping somewhere. When Misty was falling down the rather large building, Ash not May would have saved her and they could have a real cute moment like so,:

Misty: Thanks Ash...for saving me, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't.

Ash: And I don't know what I'd do without you

both: *blushes*

:D

DestinyOfAsh

Years
Hmm thats a tricky one well for a Pokemon special that I'd like to redo would have to be the special epi 'A Date With Delcatty'

After Casey and the trainer who owes the Delcatty(forgot his name O.o) have headed off the see the Electrabuzz show and Ash,May,Brock and Max have come to Cerulean for a visit and while May and the others were off at the Pokemon Centre Ash decided to stick around with Misty and saw the whole adventure for that day and when Misty was asked out on that date (Ash Jealous of course and tried to stop the whole thing)

Misty faces Ash after seeing Casey off seeing that Ash is in a rather bad mood she smiles and says "So umm Ash why were you in such a bad mood today? I was only asked out on a date by a guy that likes me" she raises an eye brow though she seems to be blushing slightly.
Ash snorts he crosses his arms and says "Ahhh no reason I was umm just...WELL YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM MISTY!"
Misty blinks blushing she says firmly "If I didn't know any better Ash Ketchum I'd say you were jealous!"
Ash blushes bright red and says stuttering "M me Jealous? umm I...Misty raises both eye brows staring at him with a knowing look that nakes him feel nervous twiddling his fingers and sweat dropping he blurts out "Well maybe just a little!.." Misty keeps staring and Ash says "How about a lot?.." he rubs the back of his head a little looking down. Misty just smiles blushing deeply as well but she leans over and gives him a hug and whispers "it's ok..Ash.." Ash tenses slightly not knowing why he feels this way but with a slight smile and still blushing he hugs her as the setting sun dances across his face**

Ok I raved on O.o lol sorry but thats one of the episodes I'd like to redo I think that would make a nice ending myself ^^ psst tell me if I raved on O.o oh by the way heres a couple more pics to show enjoy ^^

chu.jpg

Futuro20beso.jpg

cielo.jpg

5E5E.jpg

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
OMG, we have new members.
Well ya'll, I'm sorry for not being here for so long. But I don't think I'll be back here much 'cause PC's gotten pretty boring and I've got other sites to play on. So I'll see you all randomly whenever I come here. =3 Bye everyone.

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I don't know how ;; DestinyOfAsh, I love your redo, it's very cute^^

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
^^;;;;; ummm.... I have a reglar explorer I beileve, i was able to see the thumb tact last time for the pics you did if that helps^^

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
My third favorite AAML screen in the WORLD. =3
Yes that's awasome but which is youir first favourite MWM?
you could redo the pokemon special and add pokeshippy hints, what would you add?
Good question
well for starters the hoenn kids (may &max + brock) would be off shopping somewhere. When Misty was falling down the rather large building, Ash not May would have saved her and they could have a real cute moment like so,:

Misty: Thanks Ash...for saving me, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't.

Ash: And I don't know what I'd do without you

both: *blushes*
I agree with that
Buit they should be only with each other at the end of episode and she should tell him she wouild travel with him because sha couildn't live withouit him any longer and he wouild agree with her.

DestinyOfAsh

Years
Lol thanks guys I just thought I was raving abit cause once I start a story or something it's hard to stop since ideas just come flooding into my mind and yeah the pics are cool I've got loads more but I don't wanna over load the forum O.o

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
If you could redo the pokemon special and add pokeshippy hints, what would you add?

First, I would have made sure that the other characters had been all nice and locked up, so that only Ash and Misty were the heros. Second, Ash should have held Misty's hand when they were in the dark place ;)

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Kasumi and Wishy, I like both of your redo ideas, very cute^^ and I like the others locked up somewhere XD

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Yep as long as Ash and Misty are togetherwiothout the interference of May and Max then were good^^ anyone have a new topic?? ;;

DestinyOfAsh

Years
New topic well I've gor one check it out Topic: In the episode where Ash became possesed(Pyramind Battle Vs Raginrock think thats what it was called O.o) by that acient poke ball who agrees that Misty should have been there when that happend? imagine her reaction and the lengths she'll go to snap him out of it (describe what you think would have happend if she was there)

Well as for me I'd think she'd be absolutly terrified for him maybe enough to bring her tears you just don't know I think she'd either try and talk him out of it try and get him to remember all the special times and moments they've shared she may even give him a hug or a kiss ^^ that would be good if she did it would have been good if she was there and also play a nice song along with it all I know is she'' go to any lengthes to save him no matter what it takes she'd even put her own life in danger for him thats how much Ash really mean to her whether she likes to admit it or not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back