• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hi, I've just downloaded this and I have the .ips compressed file. Even after extracting it, it won't work. Can you tell me how to use it on VBA?

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
Hi, I've just downloaded this and I have the .ips compressed file. Even after extracting it, it won't work. Can you tell me how to use it on VBA?

That's the patch. You need to apply it to the ROM. If you have problems running it on VBA you probably need to change the save type. It's in Options>Emulator>Save Type, then you click Flash and then click Flash 128K

Years
@xxNerok
Sneasel is in the MEATHOUSE

@pokedude919
I stand corrected regarding the Petalburg gym..
Spoiler:

Anyone knows how to evolve a snorlax? Mine is level 73 already.. no sign of evolution D:

Use a Sun Stone, and Snorlax will evolve into Skylax.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
HELP. I don't know what I did but my character swapped bodies with the lady in front of the berry master's house. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
Hi folks.

I've been searching for a while now, but I'm unable to find any information. Soooo... simple question:

How does Seviper evolves into Sevicious? :[

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2012
So, Ill say to begin with, that this is by FAR, a hundred miles far, the BEST pokemon game/hack to have ever been invented. So much depth, unlimited hours of gameplay, new pokemon, characters, areas, moves, just wow! The only that pisses me the hell off and has been the past 3 hours, is WAR. This biatch is so overpowered and difficult I cant even wrap my head or good pokemon around it! Over and over and over and over ive been trying, and always get to gigawolf, then theres no chance. Was the outstanding jump in difficulty, from anything else to War, intentional? I just dont see why in the world she should be practically invincible. Sorry, I'm just really effing mad lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Hi folks.

I've been searching for a while now, but I'm unable to find any information. Soooo... simple question:

How does Seviper evolves into Sevicious? :[

level 55...maybe a bit high but yes it's that simple

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
@xxNerok
Sneasel is in the MEATHOUSE

@pokedude919
I stand corrected regarding the Petalburg gym..
Spoiler:

Anyone knows how to evolve a snorlax? Mine is level 73 already.. no sign of evolution D:

When you evolve snorlax to skylax, can you post a ss of skylax? I would really appreciate it

Also, maybe the stats comparison from snorlax to skylax if you may :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
level 55...maybe a bit high but yes it's that simple

...Oh. My Seviper's level 50, and since I saw a trainer with a Sevicious level 50, and that normally, only pseudo-legendaries evolve after this level, I assumed Seviper evolved by another mean than just leveling up.

Thanks for the answer!

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
@mochorro
Thanx.. I thought it takes a moonstone..never hit me that it takes a sunstone lol..

@southueki
Here's snorlax and Skylax stats comparison at level 73:

Snorlax ***************************|Skylax
Adamant************************** Adamant
Hp: 350 ************************** Hp: 365
Atk: 226 ************************** Atk: 227
Def: 145 ************************** Def: 153
Sp.atk: 118 *********************** Sp.atk: 126
Sp.Def: 196*********************** Sp.Def: 196
Speed: 84 ************************ Speed: 253

The only major change is it becomes NORMAL and FLYING (it can learn FLY woot!) and the major speed boost

and ... by ss you mean? (im not familiar with the terms/slangs and acronyms)

Last edited:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I got the point where Culterine kills the Fourth Wall. I fell out of my chair laughing. Again, awesome hack. I wasn't expecting it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
When you evolve snorlax to skylax, can you post a ss of skylax? I would really appreciate it

Also, maybe the stats comparison from snorlax to skylax if you may :)

Spoiler:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

Thanks alot ;DD

I did mean a screenshot, sorry should have been more specific :)
It looks really great imo, sucks that you can only get a traded one D:

I hate having pokémon with different names :x

Edit:

1. Can anyone provide me a list of the madio's typing and stats, as well as movesets?

2. Also, the same for galacticmon, skylax and vigorlan? Also, how do you get vigorlan? Is there a special way or pure luck?

Thanks alot really :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
I am lost in this thread did the game got finished? or is it still 80%? can someone point me into which page the 100% version is? if it has one yet?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I am lost in this thread did the game got finished? or is it still 80%? can someone point me into which page the 100% version is? if it has one yet?
Completion Status

The game is about 98.2% done. Some secret areas/side areas haven't been made yet, and not everything has a sprite - though hopefully everyone that you'll see in-game does.
Please read the OP completely.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Also, besides my previous questions, does anyone remember where is the girl that gives you a munchlax for faceleech?
And where can I re-learn old moves? I can't remember where that guy is

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Also, besides my previous questions, does anyone remember where is the girl that gives you a munchlax for faceleech?
And where can I re-learn old moves? I can't remember where that guy is
The Munchlax is in Slateport, where everyone is hiding from the chefs.
Dunno where the Move Tutor is.

Back