• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best flying gym Leader

Best Flying leader

• Total voters

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Making a hack (not important) i was thinking about a flying gym but the leader who was the best so i do what any impulsive ADD(attention deficit disorder) person does ask
so who do you think was the best based on skill appearance and personal bias
BTW meant to type best instead of better sorry spell check

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Falkner was a terrible Gym Leader but had a reasonable stroy, honestly that Lv9 Pidgeotto is a joke, do not do that in your hack please. However another Male-Flying Gym leader would be interesting. His team should've been

Pidgey Lv10, Hoothoot Lv13

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'll fix your title for you.

I loved Skyla most. I mean, she actually has airplanes! How cool is that???

B-L-A-Z-E

リズ
Years
Winona has the best lineup no doubt(especially when she gets Dragonite in emerald), so in terms of a challenge, I'd choose her. Overall though, I'd have to say Skyla because she has more character than the other two and her team isn't too bad either.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'd say Skyla because she has back story and i kinda like her gym outlook in both B/W and B2/W2. also she flies a plane

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I guess Winona. Falkner's just completely pathetic, even counting the fact that he's the first Johto Gym Leader. And I've never really gotten the hype over Skyla. Like, at all. Whereas Winona, while not a favourite Gym Leader by any stretch of the imagination, has a reasonably balanced and hard team to beat, had a bit of a cool in-game story, and has the best design out of the three as well. Come to think of it, thinking about it a fair bit, I've probably underestimated Winona so far!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Falkner is the Flying-type master of awesomeness!

In other news, no one seems to like Winona that much.

Years
I guess Skyla would technically be my favorite Flying type Gym Leader, but more as a lesser of three evils than a true favorite. Falkner comes off as a pretty pathetic Gym Leader, and Winona doesn't have much of a backstory (and she seems more like a bird trainer more than a true Flying type trainer). At least Skyla had more of a story to her, being both a pilot and a Flying type Gym Leader.

Years
Purely based off the appearance, I prefer Winona. Falkner is just downright boring and non-innovative in his design. Skyla, yeah, she is cute, but I don't really get a sense of creativity or affinity toward flying types based off her appearance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't support the love for Skyla.

Winona is one of my favorite gym leaders, and I find her to be the most interesting of the three flying gym leaders. I like her design and I like her team.

Reactions: T!M

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I really like winona the best
"We humans can never escape gravity's pull on the ground. But by striving for excellence, we have the power to soar! You have scaled the pinnacles as the reigning Champion. Please, allow me to see your power at full flight!" (Rematch quote)
and she have a really cool design ^-^

Back