• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~*Shiny_Hunter's Shiny Galore!*~

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Interested in a lv89 rash victreebel shiny ev'd max sp.attk /w split on hp and speed. Or shiyn clefairy UT or shiny japanese touched butterfree?

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
um hold on ill take a look at the first post. Oh and i have a UT shiyn absol hasty.

Will you trade latias and latios? :D

Last edited:

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Is that a "mkay you can have the latias and latios" or a "mkay you can look at the first post"?

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
gaa lol i can't decide. I really also want your rapidash but its touched >.<

alright. is rapidash latias and latios ok?

Last edited:

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Your really killing me lol. Gliscor touched aggaron touched arrgh lol. i don't know what i want uhhhhh

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
To tell you the truth, I wouldn't get it :P It's stats are sort of... you know... bad xD But, if you just happen to love Rapidashes, then I won't stop you ^^

HUUUUGE EDIT!: Alright, looked over the Latios and it's touched... barely. It hasn't gain a level but... yeah..

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry useless post expressing how much your killign me

Thats ok i guess, my favorite is latias really. (thats still UT right? you wouldn't touch it jsut to make me commit suicide?). Let me try and choose to more without driving myself insane.

Can't choose three lol. How about butterfree and clefairy for latias and um vulpix?

Last edited:

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
-chuckles nervously- ^^;

Don't worry, Latias isn't touched, promise. But, sorry for everything! I think I'll scan over every single Pokemon today to see if they're really UT/BT or T. Would you like a TM for all my mistakes?

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
  • Age 29
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Lol its ok. No sweat as long as latias isn't touched lol. So will you take my trade? I'll be waiting online.

Back