• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
i had question how to hell do i get pass to the monster in dusk path's mineral cave? and when i talk to the Big pokemon i always go to the entrance please answer me.

oh yeah and why rayqaza talk about torchixk chixkorita and pikachu mmmmm Great storymen (i finnaly figured out how to get that pokemon in dusk path mineral cave outta there)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i had question how to hell do i get pass to the monster in dusk path's mineral cave? and when i talk to the Big pokemon i always go to the entrance please answer me.

oh yeah and why rayqaza talk about torchixk chixkorita and pikachu mmmmm Great storymen (i finnaly figured out how to get that pokemon in dusk path mineral cave outta there)
Because Pikachu, Torchic and Chikorita are Team Go-Getters from the second Ruby Destiny and... well you can read the story of Ruby Destiny in the first post.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
where can i find a chirpich?

You can check it's location with your PokéDex...

How you make devihell cry?

what.......?

I played it again, thank you, but there's an cut off point to the right of Hevah Academy, so I can only assume that's where that beta ended. So I decided to try to update my version, but I would need the IPS/UPS for that. And I can't get that to work still, even though I followed it all, but on IPS the game goes to a black screen in the first 5 seconds, and on UPS, it doesn't work at all. I really want to get the new version of the game, so I can continue playing, but I don't know how to. I suppose i'll attach my game and .sav and see if you can do anything to help, if you could... Apparently i'm not good at this.

Game
Nevermind, can't send this. I would if I could, but errors, so I suppose it's meant to be like that.
.Sav
View attachment 64703

I don't know if you can do anything from there =/ (Don't mind the Rescue Rangers attached link, if it's still there. Was an accident) I love the game, I just want to complete it, but I can't because nothing seems to work for me :(

It's really simple.
All you need is a new and unpatched Ruby ROM, the patches(located in the first post) and the patchers(LIPS or UPS).
And then, follow the instructions here ---> http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015

You can check it's location with your PokéDex...

what.......?

It's really simple.
All you need is a new and unpatched Ruby ROM, the patches(located in the first post) and the patchers(LIPS or UPS).
And then, follow the instructions here --->

Last time I tried, it didn't work. It did this time, thanks. The ruby ROM was probably different. Anyways, I don't know how to get the save data to that ROM, now that that ROM is updated. The one that I have all my save data on is not. So either I didn't understand something, or I just don't know what to do from here. I thought you could do something, but I just created a whole different game instead of updating my current one. So what am I supposed to do?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Last time I tried, it didn't work. It did this time, thanks. The ruby ROM was probably different. Anyways, I don't know how to get the save data to that ROM, now that that ROM is updated. The one that I have all my save data on is not. So either I didn't understand something, or I just don't know what to do from here. I thought you could do something, but I just created a whole different game instead of updating my current one. So what am I supposed to do?

Rename your save file the same name as your new game.
Example, if your new game is "LoG.gba", your saved file should be "LoG.sav".

where might i find a terrange and what type are its evolutions?

Terrange is a fossil.
You can get the fossil inside Mirage Tower in Silver Desert north from Rainleaf Town.
Take the fossil to the ranger hq in Silkwind Town and talk to the scientist there.

Terrange has three evolutions, depending on its attack and defense.
Eloatank is rock/ground.
Hulkwell is rock/grass.
Terrapul is Rock/Electric.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
Hi I've just started playing, but I'm stuck and I'm up to the dusk path mineral cave bit, I said no to the team earth guy, whatever that means, and the triangle things on the ground said to go to dusk path and go into the cave, So I do it and see a big dragon guy, talk to him and he says grr then I get sent out of the cave... then the triangle thing doesn't change and keeps saying to go in there.... what do I do?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Please somebody reply to me as fast as you guys can.
Okay so i beat all the dragons and met angeallen but when i go to rayquaza to try to battle him he says that i should leave him alone or something. can anyone tell me what to do?

Rayquaza is the last to battle.
If you wanna battle him, defeat Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna first.
Devihel's in Ore Mines located in Twilight Path.
Breatherna is in Breeze Island.

Hi I've just started playing, but I'm stuck and I'm up to the dusk path mineral cave bit, I said no to the team earth guy, whatever that means, and the triangle things on the ground said to go to dusk path and go into the cave, So I do it and see a big dragon guy, talk to him and he says grr then I get sent out of the cave... then the triangle thing doesn't change and keeps saying to go in there.... what do I do?

Try and go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back