• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
And yet a good score is what you get! I am totally gonna be biased, but 10/10 because I love ToS! xD Oh, and it looks great, lol. ^^

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
It's a well done signature, I personally just don't like the... thing next to the word power. But thats just my opinion.
9/10.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
9/10 Well done, nice coding, and just ever so slightly too simple for my taste. xD Very good overall!

Also, in regards to mine, the thing is simply filler since I think it looked worse without it. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
5/10

I like the colors and everything, and the image is okay, but you may or may not want to go check out the new signature rules. c:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Oh my gosh that is so cute and such a fun way to buy yourself signature-tinkering time. :D 7/10.

I decided to try out BinaryPeaches' suggestion for a while and see if I liked it. :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I honestly don't like at all how the alignment is. You should get a Sandslash sprite with a transparent background, I also don't really see the need of a whole pokédex entry in a signature, it doesn't go well imo. I'll give you, um, 6/10 for originality.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9.5/10 I love the banner and the Swanna. I'd like to see something different in the gradient text though.. Needs less red. ):<

-Jared-

Years
Imma increase it to 10/10 since I think two-column works wonders, lol. Although, if you could decrease the space between the columns, it would be even better. >__>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Did you copy everything? There was some CSS in the signature edit I provided that shrunk down the gap. Go and copy everything and paste it and see if that works. c:

8.5/10

-Jared-

Years
10/10

Humor, great art, awesome coding. Nuff said. xD

NOTE: I am trying out an animated sprite in my sig, so I wanna see what you people think. :3 Idk how I feel about it...

-Jared-

Years
5/10

It is pretty good, but nothing special and I think it's pretty dark, lol. Plus the character is low quality and hard to see. :\

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I guess I like the animation simply because it's animation, but I just prefer it not animated. I don't really understand that weird fly-out-of-the-screen movement there. Back to 6.9/10.
Did you copy everything? There was some CSS in the signature edit I provided that shrunk down the gap. Go and copy everything and paste it and see if that works. c:

8.5/10
I made my own customisations to it. I have to figure out how to fix my own CSS anyway since I'm getting obscenely rusty. D:

I don't think I like the two column version. I'm still not sure since I've gotten as much negative reaction as positive. Gahhhh @_@;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7.5/10

Well now it's causing a scrollbar to appear because you didn't copy-paste exactly. I personally like the two column (which is why I suggested it; I don't even know if your other way would even comply with the new signature rules), but you need to make it smaller, and thus why I put the CSS in there to begin with. =3=;. I'm sure other would like it better if it was smaller as well.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
10/10. I just love everything about that signature.

I actually did copy-paste it exactly eventually, and it was after that that I started seeing the most problems. @_@; I didn't see the scrollbar myself but judging by the time of your post, it was when I had all the same cd as you did.

Sorry but for now I'll change it back to the original since complications keep popping up with the two column thing and the two columns really bother me. May change back later~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back