• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
The song ''Candy Man''I haven't heard that song in long whhile but as soon as I saw Candy Man in the game I had a weird craving to eat candy and watch to malcom in th middle. Anyway I can't wait to play the next update so I can actually go in the mines.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. How can you not have heard of Candyman? Is the film really that obscure? I was under the impression that it was quite well-known. Gah. Look it up, film philistines.

Oh God, I feel an attack of moveitis coming on. I have to go watch Beetlejuice now...

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Hey is it possible for anyone to goive me a hint or just outright tell me where to trade the cologne? If someone does I will wuv dem 4 eva :3

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Raaxon I know wuv u 4 eva :3. But was the second hint for the spark token or the cologne. And while I'm at it it would be very very very kind of someone to give me a hint of where to trade the spark token.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Raaxon I know wuv u 4 eva :3. But was the second hint for the spark token or the cologne. And while I'm at it it would be very very very kind of someone to give me a hint of where to trade the spark token.
The Spark Token should be taken to someone who sells rare items.

Cutlerine

Years

The Cologne goes to a man who stands beside a boy who no one believes.

The Spark Token goes to a purveyor of exotica.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Got the final item in the Mush Mask chain, can't seem to find the person who needs it though. I googled a little bit and found the correct reference (i think), but now i still don't know who to look for :( at least i can't remember someone/something who refers to the things i found online.

Cutlerine

Years
Got the final item in the Mush Mask chain, can't seem to find the person who needs it though. I googled a little bit and found the correct reference (i think), but now i still don't know who to look for :( at least i can't remember someone/something who refers to the things i found online.

Do you mean you traded the
Spoiler:
or the
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Spoiler:

Cutlerine

Years
Spoiler:

No hajikelists currently exist in the game at present. And I dispute your claim that Rice was ever a King - Don Pachi was the one true king, and has proved himself a thousand times over throughout the series. I refer to one of the Maruhage Heavenly Kings, the one with the Dragonballs, who Don Pachi killed instantly using the 'Pachi Punch' - easily outclassing Rice, who could not kill Bo-bobo in a single hit, who could not kill a King in a single hit. Therefore, Don Pachi is the best. Don Pachi is the Hajike King, and is enshrined in my heart as such forevermore.

Wow, that was quite a rant. Sorry, but Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is quite a big thing for me.

Cutlerine

Years
Just look around!! Come on! It's not that hard!!
My god, people these days...
anyway, someone will trade it for a cute household familiar...

I know exactly what you mean. I mean, no one here seems to have watched Candyman, much to my horror.

And I don't think a small lion counts as a cute household familiar. A better clue is 'Take it to the man from every Chinatown, the man whose grandfather is never home.'

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I am such a bad person:(. I used the walk through walls code to get shinx. It was somewhat pointless because I have no idea where to trade the cat's eye. I remeber there being girl who liked shinx but I can't remeber where........ Oh well I guess i'll just wander around unless someone wants to give me a hint or something.

Cutlerine

Years
Christmas Gift! Minihack for all!

As I said before, Snakewood will be updated on Wednesday.

But after then, updates will be few in number until Christmas. Here's the reason:

I am halfway through creating a little something extra - a minihack, if you will - for those of you that have enjoyed Snakewood and therefore brought happiness to me. I will release it on Christmas Day, as a gift to you all. It's not as funny as Snakewood - but it's pretty creepy. I hope. I think.

Wow, I'm getting sentimental. Must be my old age. Anyway, I mention this solely to warn you of a slimmer trickle of Snakewood updates. When I update Snakewood on Wednesday, I shall reveal the title of the minihack; next weekend, I shall reveal its subject, and a few days before Christmas I will (hopefully) have a thread up for it or something.

EDIT:

Uh... I have a confession to make. You remember your brother, Landon? You also remember that he's the star of Ruby's original storyline? Yeah... He's meant to be called Brendan. You know, like he is in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. I realised about halfway into Snakewood that I'd horribly misremembered the name - but I'm not going to change it now. Brendan shall be Landon forevermore in my eyes.

Last edited:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Well, how do you drive off Famine? I beat Alicia and the elder still won't let me go up where you come out through Frigid Way. Glitch, do I have to do something, or walk thru walls?

(Facepalm) OK, I used walk thru walls and that woman gave me Archie's speech. Now I'm stuck. The elder still won't give me the Yellow Vespa. HELP!!!!!

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I told you before you don't go up the frigid way. You go down the frigid way. You should come across a ton of monks that want to battle you then a pokecenter. Then go to the left and you'll be at the monestary

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I did. The 1st elder I encounter is supposed to let me in after I beat Alicia in the desert right? He still won't let me out. He's on the left when you go down Frigid Way.

Back