• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Meowing Mewtwo
You partner Eevee name: Kegawa The Eevee ("Kegawa" means "Fur")
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee is a versatile and adorable Pokemon with a large capacity for strength. I love how they can evolve so many ways. What's not to like?

I'm so sorry if it's too late to join! I really love this, though...

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Welcome to the Club, Meowing Mewtwo.
From all the votes, I think that creating a story about Eevee or Eeveelutions would be the best. I also want to take part in that so I want 2 more people to become the judge. The first 2 to ask will be the other judges.

Shiny_Eevee4453

Shiny Pokemon
Years
Username: Shiny_Eevee4453
You partner Eevee name: Isaac The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee: When I first got an Eevee and I evolved it into Leafeon, I beat the gym leaders and Elite Four with that pokemon. It's my favorite pokemon and reminds me off my beloved Eevee. :D

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
From all the votes, I think that creating a story about Eevee or Eeveelutions would be the best. I also want to take part in that so I want 2 more people to become the judge. The first 2 to ask will be the other judges.

May I judge? I'm good at textual interpretation and literature stuff.

Also, I made a new banner. It's fun to make them~
Spoiler:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years

Spoiler:

Yes you can judge and great banner you made.

New Topic:

If you were to train an attacking Umbreon what would be its moveset?

Answer:

For me, the moveset should be-

Curse-To Increase its Attack and Defense
Payback-For STABed Attack
Return- For Coverage
Iron Tail- For Rock Types

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Meowing Mewtwo
You partner Eevee name: Kegawa The Eevee ("Kegawa" means "Fur")
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee is a versatile and adorable Pokemon with a large capacity for strength. I love how they can evolve so many ways. What's not to like?

I'm so sorry if it's too late to join! I really love this, though...
welcome to the club , MM!!
it is never late to jon the club :D
cute nickname~

story writing it is!! :D

Username: Shiny_Eevee4453
You partner Eevee name: Isaac The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee: When I first got an Eevee and I evolved it into Leafeon, I beat the gym leaders and Elite Four with that pokemon. It's my favorite pokemon and reminds me off my beloved Eevee. :D
welcome to the club SE!!

Spoiler:
great banner Mononoke Hime!! :D

Payback: STAB, works well with Curse, high accuracy.
Curse: Increases Attack and Defense, also lowers Speed, making this really useful with Payback.
Hidden Power [Fighting]
Dark Pulse

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
images

Payback / Curse / Stored Power / Return​

Payback is for STAB;
Curse is a great combo with Payback because it lowers spe, and also because it raises att;
Stored Power is to hit hard when some fighting type appear;
Return for neutral coverage.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
New Topic:

Interesting topic. I have two proposals to give!

197.gif
197.png
197.gif

Suggestion°1

My umbreon is strong, it resists all forms of attack.
This ability is important for me, and it should be exploited.
As a "tank" it should not be neglected, then to make this Pokémon offensive, it will be important make the opponent to wear.

Toxic (Pretty badass)
Protect/Wish (Protect is really nice, to gain one turn to make toxic better and if you need, to wait your Wish if you're in a critical moment)
Dark Pulse (Make the oppenent to flinch, pretty nice to gain one turn to make the oppenent sick as hell)
Wish/Work up (Work up, only one to increase your SPEC.ATT to raise the power of Dark Pulse, Wish should be great to to hold the opponent long enough)

Suggestion°2

This one is maybe less productive than below. But with luck, umbreon can get rid of any weaknesses. If you're lucky, you can raise your SPEC.ATT and heal your Umbreon at the same time. And then you can fight any oppenent. Unfortunately, his speed will be greatly exceeded.
Exemple: Close-Combat. Bye bye.

Psychic (Against fight and bug)
Work up (Raise all special attacks: psychic and Dark pulse)
Dark Pulse (Against the others etc...)
Wish (To stay more time in the fight)

Umbreon + Chansey + Vapoeron = Death.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On the current Topic: I own both an attacking Umbreon and a defending Umbreon, so I should already be good at this.

-Payback/Dark Pulse. Payback would usually be a bit stronger but Dark Pulse can flinch opponents. Payback's power could go up to 125 or 150 (Depending on when STAB occurs) but Dark Pulse could only get up to 120. Payback isn't something you should rely on all Pokémon, as there are Pokémon slower than Umbreon. Dark Pulse could get you another chance to attack if the opponent flinches. Choose Payback if you choose Curse (See below) but choose Dark Pulse if you want some extra Attacking chances.
-Psychic. You would want to take advantage on the ONLY good Psychic-Type move Umbreon could learn. It's got 90 power, which is strong already, and a slight chance of lowering Special Attack. You should take this move into consideration if you want Umbreon to get more and more powerful when using Psychic (Considering Special Defense is lowered). Also, with this move, you don't need to worry with most Fighting-Types no more (Especially since they usually have bad Defenses).
-Confuse Ray. With this, almost NOTHING can stop Umbreon. Mainly because once a Pokémon is confused, they have 50% chance of hurting themselves in their confusion (Which has a Base Power of 40, and is a Physical Attack). This makes Umbreon more Offensive AND Defensive at the same time, and confusion rather lasts quite a long time (Especially if the Pokémon is charging up after an attack or couldn't move from Paralysis). This kind of gets rid of all of Umbreon's weaknesses by itself. However, it obviously does not affect Normal-Types.
-Curse/Moonlight. Curse is good to increase Physical Attack and Defense in battle. This makes Payback (If you choose it) very strong. After it is used, Umbreon will be very hard to beat. Moonlight increases Umbreon's HP, depending on the time of day and what conditions are occurring. Moonlight works best if used in Sun in a battle, restoring Umbreon's HP by 2/3. It is still useful if no weather is happening in a battle, but only by 1/2. Choose Curse if you're going to choose Payback but choose Moonlight if you choose Dark Pulse.

For my Attacking Umbreon, the Move-Set was slightly different. It is very strong and resists everything. Synchronize helps Umbreon in offense a lot.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hello Club Members. I made a rule that the Super Supporters of our club(Umbr30n and Mononoke Hime) can host their own event at any time. And the host of the event will get 30 points for hosting the event.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
You partner Eevee name: Kandi the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: They are really super cute! I would love to have one in real life. I have loved Eevee ever since I found out about Pokemon.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Create a Story About Eevee
(or Eeveelutions)

133.png

As said above in the title, in this event each participant will make a short or not story about eevee or one of it's evolutions, or anything about them. It's entirely up to you, and you must be as much creative as you can!

134.png
Rules
135.png
136.png

• Please follow a formal language whilst writting your text.
  • To deliver your story, sent it to the host of this event (Mononoke Hime) via PM.
  • No kind of plagiarizing is allowed.
  • Use this BBCode format to write your text:
    Spoiler:
  • Remember, don't make a book out of this!

196.png
Time Periods
197.png

• Entry
    To: 12:00 AM, December 15th, Eastern Standard Time
  • Delivering Story
    To: 12:00 AM, December 22nd, Eastern Standard Time
  • Voting
    To: 12:00 AM, December 25th, Eastern Standard Time
  • Announcement of winner(s)
    December 25th
If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

470.png
Participants
471.png

• Checkers_Albino_Umbreon: The Checkers Story
  • Galoria
  • Aryan143
Username: Any details about your story?

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Awww Monononono, you rule!

I would be glad to join this event, I will send you my story!
Oh and nice CSS by the way (:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nice CSS mono!! <333
will u post the winning story in the thread??

New Topic:
If you could be any eeveelution for a day, which would you be and why?
Spoiler:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nice Question Avishka.
I were to be an Eeveelution for a day, I would be Jolteon because I want to rock with speed.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i want to be an eevee :P
I think I will be Umbreon. Since, it is mostly active at night, I will probably be sleeping during the day and doing badass things at night. Yeah! It would be cool to sneak around during the night scaring people.

Aryan, i'll name my eevee Midnight :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Only one day?! Damn!
No surprise to you, I will take Leafeon.
I will walk in wooded forests, with a warm sun, hear nature sing, and I walked around to see and hear each forest streams run along clearings <3
Haaa.. What a dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back