• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light Platinum

zypher634

zypher634
Years
Part 1

If the embedded vid doesn't work http://youtu.be/bIdyuYZ6OsA
I am saying this now. This is a completely blind run.
Part 2 is already done and waiting in cue to be uploaded

Last edited:

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
Hey, just to let you know; you don't have to have the whole link in the

Sorry; I just thought this might help with your LP. :) Anyways, I started watching your LP, and it's pretty good and funny! <3 I really look forward to the rest. ^^" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

zypher634

zypher634
Years
Hey, just to let you know; you don't have to have the whole link in the

Sorry; I just thought this might help with your LP. :) Anyways, I started watching your LP, and it's pretty good and funny! <3 I really look forward to the rest. ^^" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm currently watching your video now, and I just have to commend you on speeding through your battles. It's always interesting for me to see how Pokemon LPers (especially those who do video runs, since RPGs are recommended to be screenshots essentially because of the random battles!) handle the battles. It's good on you to realize that random battles are boring for viewers to watch, so you have a plus right there.

Don't worry about doing any voice acting. As you said, you can't do a feminine voice, so don't strain yourself to try. Just read the dialogue in your normal voice, and that's good enough.

Your decision to do the commentary live, I find, is a good choice. You're playing blind, so it's good to hear your thoughts at seeing things for the first time just as the viewers are as well.

Right now, this is a good start. The one suggestion I could give is to maybe put some information about the hack in the OP, so in case someone wants to play the hack (either along with you or on their own), they can easily find it. Even just a link to the PC thread here will be fine.

Good luck, and looking forward to more.

zypher634

zypher634
Years
I'm currently watching your video now, and I just have to commend you on speeding through your battles. It's always interesting for me to see how Pokemon LPers (especially those who do video runs, since RPGs are recommended to be screenshots essentially because of the random battles!) handle the battles. It's good on you to realize that random battles are boring for viewers to watch, so you have a plus right there.

Don't worry about doing any voice acting. As you said, you can't do a feminine voice, so don't strain yourself to try. Just read the dialogue in your normal voice, and that's good enough.

Your decision to do the commentary live, I find, is a good choice. You're playing blind, so it's good to hear your thoughts at seeing things for the first time just as the viewers are as well.

Right now, this is a good start. The one suggestion I could give is to maybe put some information about the hack in the OP, so in case someone wants to play the hack (either along with you or on their own), they can easily find it. Even just a link to the PC thread here will be fine.

Good luck, and looking forward to more.

thank you so much for the praise and advice. if I can get 10 likes on the video(currently has 5 ) then I will upload part 2 and wait for peoples input on that one till Monday. so get people to like the video if you want to see part 2

Back