• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Majesty Appeared!

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
A Wild Majestic Appeared!

Hey guys! I'm Majestic Electric, but you may call me Majestic for short. :)

I've been an avid fan of the Pokemon series since I was about 9-years-old. I'm now 17 and still love it (I wouldn't be here if I didn't). I am also a girl so there's that.

I'm also a martial artist: I have a black belt in American-Korean style karate. I've been taking karate since I was 6-years-old, so all that hard work payed off in the end.

So yeah, hope to see you all around sometime. ^^

Last edited:
Years
Hello Majestic, welcome to the forums! So nice to see you here today.

Going by what your avatar shows, I assume you like Manectric I guess? I remember the good old days when I used one on my first team in Ruby, and she surely was a strong attacker back then with every single Electric move running off its high Sp. Attack. And now it gets a Mega which I admitted didn't look as awesome compared to most of the other Megas. But we have opinions, and we have to respect them.

Anyways, is there any particular favorite generation of Pokemon you have? Or maybe what your fave Pokemon are in general? We always like to get to know about our new members, and that way you can make new friends with those who share interests with you. Have an awesome time here and if you ever need help, don't feel scared to approach any staff members.

I'll be sure to see you around and hopefully maybe get to know you, enjoy your time at PC!

- Hikamaru

The Void

hiiiii
Years
You do martial arts? That's awesome! I used to do Tae Kwon Do, and I could say I was pretty swell at it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here in PC. Good day~

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
Anyways, is there any particular favorite generation of Pokemon you have? Or maybe what your fave Pokemon are in general? We always like to get to know about our new members, and that way you can make new friends with those who share interests with you. Have an awesome time here and if you ever need help, don't feel scared to approach any staff members.

I knew I was forgetting something.... :p

Anyway, my favorite generation would have to be Gen 3. Pokemon Ruby was the very first Pokemon game I ever picked up and it was the game that started my love for the series. It brings so much nostalgia and I still play it from time to time. I'll never forget picking my first Pokemon: a Mudkip, and I still have the Swampert that he became to this day. Gen 3, imo, also had the coolest roster of monsters, including one of my all time favorites.

Speaking of favorite Pokemon, I'll list my top 3 I guess:

1) Fennekin - Ever since it was first revealed, I really loved this Pokemon. I have a fondness for the fox-like creatures of the series and I'm glad we finally have a fennec fox (aka the cutest thing ever). I was never thoroughly attached to past Fire starters because they would end up evolving into something that, imo, was ugly, that and I was getting very sick of having Fire / Fighting starters. Luckily, Fennekin broke that "tradition" and evolves into a Fire / Psychic fox mage, which I thought was very cool. Fennekin became my starter of choice playing through X & Y and I loved it even more. It was a strong battler and never let me down. Also, it is just too adorable in Pokemon-Amie! I haven't loved a Fire starter this much since Cyndaquil, and I'm glad I chose this adorable little guy as my starter in the Kalos Region.

2) Umbreon - My favorite Eeveelution. I've always loved this Pokemon for some reason. For many years, Umbreon took the #1 spot on my favorites list, but I guess every king eventually gets dethroned. Regardless, I always make sure to have an Umbreon on my in-game team in every game he is obtainable in. I've always been interested in astronomy and Umbreon being associated with the moon in some way was pretty cool to me. I just love it's design! This guy is, without a doubt, my favorite Dark-type.

3) Salamence - Remember when I said one of my favorites comes from Gen 3? This is that mon. Salamence (along with Pikachu...) was the first Pokemon I ever saw and I've loved it ever since. He sports an awesome design; the blue and red shading goes very well together. Whenever I think of Dragon Pokemon, Salamence is easily what comes to my mind. He is also very strong, being in my competitive teams many times and always putting up a good fight. Salamence is very special to me because he is a nostalgic part of my childhood that I will always treasure.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ohh, I definitely love your choice of Fennekin, Umbreon and Salamence! All three very wonderful pokemon, and I definitely enjoy them! Fennekin was my primary pokemon on Pokemon X and Y, Umbreon is one of my favourite dark types, and Salamence is really strong in competitive battles. :3

Anywho, it's amazing to meet you, Majestic! Ah, and I love Gen 3 as well; probably my favourite gen of all, with Gen 2 pretty close! How about you check out the Advance Generation board when you want to? I'm sure that you'll enjoy the topics about gen 3 as well as FR/LG there. <33

I do hope that we can talk some more sometime, and we'll be great friends, yes?! See you, and happy day to you! Cheers. <33

Back