• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

wilso

Grass Master
Years
no problem i think.. still trying to get a 6th member just dont no whos good enough for my team =P

wilso

Grass Master
Years
well i only have 4 pokes atm but im going to add lanturn when i get chace so yer anyway heres my team just beat 6th gym btw

lvl 62 feraligatr 59 maganium 62 camerupt and 54 pidgeot i need to train him a bit =P

EDIT: why does may have a dragonite O.o now my feraligatr is lvl 70 i need 2 do a mad traning montage for the other pokes gonna take fore evs for pidgeot to catch up =(

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
well i only have 4 pokes atm but im going to add lanturn when i get chace so yer anyway heres my team just beat 6th gym btw

lvl 62 feraligatr 59 maganium 62 camerupt and 54 pidgeot i need to train him a bit =P

EDIT: why does may have a dragonite O.o
sounds like you could use a fighting/ghost/psychic type. Mt Pyre might be awesome for you. I dunno why but i can see you adding a tyranitar and a gengar to that team.

I'm slacking behind but in retrospect I'm making leaps and bounds. I'm at the 6th gym and still underleveled by about ten levels each pokemon but I've added new pokemon to my roster and trained them from incredibly low levels since last gym/post.

Pikachu the Blaziken- lvl 51
Pikachu the Gardevoir- lvl 49
Pikachu the Swellow- lvl 51
and introducing
Pikachu the Swampert- lvl 46 ((raised from lvl 10))
Pikachu the Flygon- lvl 46 ((raised from lvl 24))
and the recently caught Pikachu the Gloom- lvl 47

Where can I get a Sunstone? I want bellossom to finish this identity confused family of mine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Sunstone: Talk to the sailor guy in Mossdeep missle base.
lvl 62 feraligatr
59 maganium
62 camerupt
54 pidgeot
Hmm....... Maybe add an Electric type like Ampharos or Jolteon? Yeah a TTar would be good in your team, but since Crunch is Sp.Att in Emerald, it's pretty weak imo.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
im adding lanturn when i get dive but yer i have lvled up a bit lots of fights atm gogin to maga and aqua base ill post my team when im about to do 7th gym also btw have u guys foudn any shiny pokes while traning i did when i was training for 4th gym 2 shiny togapies =P

Last edited:

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
An electric type would really help you for Juan (Jolteon has been amazing for him, no troubles at all), though you might have some problems with the 7th gym with your current squad, a Dark-type would really be useful.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
heres my team taking on 7th gym
35i2m1f.png

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Seems quite good. Fissure can be a game-changer if it hits, I guess you leveled it up to 69 just to use it? :P

wilso

Grass Master
Years
not really i had it like in lvl 40 somthing or so also i wanted 2 keep rock slide but i mean come on not many pokes can learn plus im not taking da gym atm im gogin to get a marchamp now becue i lack da figting types time to doa nother traning montage for about 10 mins -_- also wat do u guys think of my nicknames do u guys nickname your pokes?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
BTW, get Giga Drain for Meganium. Get it at the flower lady just below mt.pyre.
Btw I hope you don't mind if I change your pokemon moves?
Fera: Get that Slash out and replace it with Ice Beam.
Mega: Giga Drain instead of Razor Leaf
Pidgeot: teach Aerial Ace to him to replace Wing Attack.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
hmm that is some good points plus i only lost 1 time on 7th gym umm also i forgot that i used icebeam on lanturn meh i think im gonna waste all my money to get tms at game corner atm think i should replace fissue for flamethrower? training in this route is cool thanks for reminding me o wow i didnt no there was a legendary poke on dis route extra bounes for me entai for me =P dam he took like 30 ultra balls also suicune why not chage the attack of fire spin 2 do like 75 or somthing? dam all legneds are close to end aye imabout to catch moltress now 3 throws of and ultra ball then netball epic catch

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Great to see your all doing well, your teams are looking good!

Beta 6.15 ; This is quite an important release compared to the previous release Some more location changes, Gym/E4 Level changes (Increased, harder) and a couple of Pokémon changes to teams, Ninjask, Shedinja & Misrdreavus' total stat increased and more general changes.

Back