• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Just so there is no confusion, Winny is a low ranking deviser. She is a slightly higher rank than Vulpix was before he left the RDM. Trigger is a Starapter. He's pretty high in the RDM, but nowhere near as high as Garet or anyone important. He's like the lowest of the higher ranks, if that makes any sense.

Nideous

Years
He's not? Well, he seemed to be pretty imporatant. I'm sorry, I should have learned long ago not to make assumptions. And he definately seems higher than Vulpix.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Nonono, I wasn't drawing off of your post. The first mention of it was one of Roserade's roleplay posts. So, according to Roserade, Garet is a high-ranking Deviser, though I never specified anything myself.
Ah, nevermind. I'll just drop it.

Nideous

Years
Oh... My mistake. And maybe it's just that you're better at it than other Devisers. So you would naturally get the harder jobs, like following someone halfway around the world. :)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Oh, I just assumed Garet would be a high-ranked officer if Agatha put him on a mission. Sorry.

Mark is heading to Venice. x.x Tony has been battled. Where are you guys right now? I think I'm caught up on Garet. Lemme go back and read also. ^^

I've got a cool plan for Venice. B)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I just gave Theo a random appearance to scare people XD and Thomas beat Stonehenge. And Zoran's headed to Venice too.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Okay, that's cool. The fourth gym will be difficult so I want to see some challenge there as well as the following gyms, maybe some loss or ties, I dunno, just to switch it up some. Who is Alyss again? I kinda got lost somewhere along the posts. XD

Nideous

Years
No problem. I was planning to lose some soon. The Venice gym would be a good place to do so. I was actually planning on it, because Thomas is a lot closer to Venice than the others. It would give him a reason to stick around and get caught in the plot.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Alyss is a child from the Dawn Project with wings, wind abilities, and severe mental issues. By Theo's orders, she's following Thomas around. And question because I've already planned out the Venice Gym battle (not saying how that will go_ but can I traumatize the AAPM agent in Stonehenge?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
That'd be perfect. Then, Mark could track down the real gym leader for his match.

Back