• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Progress is good so far, but we're sad to say we'll be slowed down for a while. You won't see any updates for the next week or so, as EarthsVisitor will be gone from the 23rd of june till the 30th, and I will be gone from the 25th till the 3rd of July :(
don't worry, the hack is FAR from abandoned, but don't expect any updates for over a week.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Psst, I'm also in progress of creating a website.
I can do everything graphically, but I have nothing when it comes to HTML, and CSS and stuff..

So, if anyones know any of that.
Please, help me.

Here's a preview:
It's a lil messed up.

http://ee.1asphost.com/UltimaDargon/Rocket.htm

Try downloading a program called dreamweaver it makes it really easy to create a website as it writes all the code for you.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Yeah, I have dreamweaver, but I'm too lazy to learn it.
I'd rather someone do it for me.

Well, this is my last post until next week.

See ya!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
This looks like a good game, but I was looking at one of the last screenshots, and the character was facing left, and his overworld sprite, to be honest, was horrible, he was all distorted.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
This looks like a good game, but I was looking at one of the last screenshots, and the character was facing left, and his overworld sprite, to be honest, was horrible, he was all distorted.

could you post the screeny?
also, graphics are a work in progress. that will not be the OW used for the final game...but it's probably what we're stuck with for beta 1

gag15

POkemon Master
Years
nice hack, u r doing an awsome job better then i can do! lol!

hey i know this is off topic but how did u get ur own overworld in there cause im hack sapphire and i want to get the diamand overworld of the hero/herion in their,well if u can plz help

and by the way awsome hack i know look up to u and if u need any help plz ask! well have fun and keep it up

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
Earthsvisitor: I'm a graphics designer, I'd sure be willing to help out with a site whenever I'm able.

my work: lftovrs.com

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
Awesome hack! In my rocket hack, Pokemon Rocket Black (pluggy pluggy) it still is in Kanto, and the Gyms are replaced with treasuries, each with a machine part, which combined give the Boss a machine that can take over the world!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
meh!?its ok but i think u should have some form of healing?like going to sleep oh and plus are you including officer jenny??
if you do make them a little diferent from each other.

Jack of Blades

Bringer of pain...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 14, 2007
Finally a pokemon hack that you can be evil in, well as far as I know it's the only one.

Can't wait for Beta release, it looks great so far.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I'm back guys.

Percent?
I'm not sure.
I'm getting pretty close to 10%.
Probably a little less.

Thanks for the comments while I was away guys
Work will resume tomorrow.
:)

Juniorslick