• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I was wondering where Relicanth is found. I have looked in the underwater parts by Sootopolis and where you find the shards.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Hunk, I found my Relicath in the underwater grass fields by Sootopolis. Maybe it's a mistake?

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
Maybe, but I remember finding one in the water outside of Lilycove and Mossdeep. I wouldn't think that Serebii would be wrong.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
The Simple Q & A Thread was created just for this purpose :>

-Merged-

@ The Hunk's 2nd post: I appreciate the thought, but just stick to reports in the future instead of mini-modding, thanks~

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
Maybe, but I remember finding one in the water outside of Lilycove and Mossdeep. I wouldn't think that Serebii would be wrong.

Okay, we were both correct and incorrect. They are found in both places which rocks because that means we both were right.

I did find a Relicanth just five minutes ago so it isn't impossible. Keep trying, I am sure you will get it after a while.

And Aegis, remember, I was a mod at one point. It is natural for me to say things like that because if you go back in history a little that is all I said when I modded this forum. It will take me a while to get use to everything again. Thanks for your reminder though.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Good to see you again, Hunk. I took a sabbatical for a year or two myself, until my youngest son got us all back interested in it again. Still not interested in DPP though, and I don't see that changing. Weird not seeing you as a mod, you mini-modder. heh

BTW - I always verify any info I happen to get from serebii as you would be surprised how many times I found the info to be wrong.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Suicune in FireRed

I've pretty much finished FireRed and I'm trying to catch all the legendaries, all I have left are Mewtwo and Suicune. Mewtwo is easy, but I don't know what I have to do to get Suicune.

I know he's found roaming around Kanto, but I need to know what must be done before he start running. I've completeed everything to do with the storyline and I've got the National Dex, so is there anything else I've got to do or can I go and find him right now?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
Well it depends what starter you chose in the first place. If you wanted Suicune you needed to chose Charmander.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
If u want to see Suicuine for the first time, I recomend the patch of grass just in front of the building that u go through to go into Viridian Forest. I saw Sucuine there. Use your master ball or put him to sleep. He'll run away.

Years
1. Just keep playing the game until you've seen him.
2. After seeing him, you can track him down with the Pokédex. Since he moves to a different route each time you do, it can be a bit tricky to be on the same route as him, but you'll learn with practice.
3. Carry a strong Pokémon with the move, False Swipe. (You can use a stronger attack, but you risk KO, in which case you must reset your game without saving.)
4. Track Suicune down and False Swipe him. Repeat this process until he's at 1HP.
5. Track him down and use a sleeping move such as Spore.
6. Save your game.
7. Take a Pokémon with the ability, Arena Trap, or Shadow Tag.
8. Track Suicune down with this Pokémon in your lead slot.
9. Begin throwing the Pokéballs of your choice.
10. If Suicune KOs your lead Pokémon or uses Roar, reset your game and try again. (It's VERY important that you NOT save if it uses Roar. If this happens, it disappears from your game forever.)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
There's no easy place to get him. Just because you got him/it somewhere doesn't mean they will.

Fly to a city with nearby grass, then go into the grass and use a Max Repel. Run around. If it doesn't appear, fly to the city and try again. :D

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Okay well evidently this thread turned into a "Help me find the lengendary animals on Fire Red and Leaf Green!" so my suggestion is (And I highly reccomend that you do this)
1. Buy one, thats right one max repel.
2. Fly to Viridian City
3. Walk south to the edge of the northren most grass field, make sure not to walk into it.
4. Save game
5. Use max repel
6. Walk around in field of grass until it runs out
7. When it runs out, reset game and repeat steps 5-7 until found, now it might take a while, but it works.
Really this works, I caught Entei and Raikou this way, now I have to complete the game so I can get to look for Suicuine.
Oh heres a quick refrence chart for what your starters need to be to catch the animals.
Bulbasaur -> Entei
Charmander -> Suicuine
Squritle -> Raikou
Have fun.

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
the easiest way is to use a master ball
or you can use a smeargle with the following moveset:
Mean Look
Swords Dance