• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies and Legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
Unfortunately no they aren't shiny but i recently came into ownership of a shiny lv. 01 chimchar. and a shiny lv. 100 magikarp with bounce. OH and i have the shiny gengar from the gamester halloween event in america? with its mega stone.
What are the IV's of the Chimchar?

Years
Unfortunately no they aren't shiny but i recently came into ownership of a shiny lv. 01 chimchar. and a shiny lv. 100 magikarp with bounce. OH and i have the shiny gengar from the gamester halloween event in america? with its mega stone.

I can give you a few legendaries for the event gengar with stone

Have 4 trade:
Latias - latios - volcarona - heatran - phione - cresselia - uxie mesprit azelf - kyurem reshiram zekrom - tornadus thundurus landorus - victini - regirock regice registeel - virizon terrakion cobalion - regigigas.

Also let me know which you want from me.

Name: kevin
Friend code: 4484 7976 0144

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back