• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elder Scrolls: Akatosh's Hourglass (OOC)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I would also like to be reserved. Just got Skyrim today. It was the first elder scrolls game I've played and I loved it. I don't know a whole lot about it but I do know the basics.

Name: Terrill Lok'son (Terrill is an old norse word for follower of thor. It also means powerful in German, and thunder ruler in America.)

Species: Nord

Class: Warrior

Appearance: Like a true Nord, Terrill has blonde hair and blue eyes. However his hair is more of a dirty blonde color and his eyes are dark blue rather than sky blue. His skin is also slightly darker than other Nords but still pretty white. His hair is mid-length long and his facial features very pronounced. His face is also very smooth and unblemished lines and acne wise. Despite this he looks very imposing with a focused predatory stare in his eyes that he gained from being hardened in his years as a warrior and a scar running across his eye and cheek.

He stands six feet tall and has a muscular build having exercised and trained his body every day since he was five years old. His usual manner of dress is a black colored armor, cloak, boots, and pants. He always carries three trusty weapons to battle. One is his steel war hammer in which he's slain giants with. Another is his imperial bow in which he uses for long ranged fighting. His third weapon is his good old fashioned Skyforge steel Sword. Along with these is a shield that he carries.

Personality: Terrill is the perfect killing machine, cold, uncompassionate, calculating, and vicious. He is a predator plain and simple stopping at nothing to complete his mission. The only soft spot he really has is for someone that died two years ago. Despite his cold nature he has a strong devotion to justice viewing the world in situational black and white terms. That means that killing depending on the situation could be completely good or completely evil. Killing an innocent person to him is completely evil, but killing a murderer is completely good. His opinions on the plight between the Stormcloaks and Imperials is siding with the Stormcloaks. He believes that the empire's history has been riddled with unfair treatment of the Nords. Unlike most Nords however Terrill does experiment with magic though he is a far cry from being a mage.

History: Terrill Lokson was born in Whiterun Skyrim to his father, Terrill Lok'son the first, and his mother Siv Battle-Born. His father was greatly respected among the Nords because of his days as a traveling warrior and a member of the companions. The tales of Terrill Lok'son the first told in the mead halls were the stuff of legend. He had slain everything from Falmer, to trolls, to giants, to Daedra, to vampires, to everything under the sun saving countless lives in the process. One of the lives that he saved in his travels was the woman he chose to be his wife, Siv Battle-Born. Something that should be known about Terrill Lok'son the first was that he was a horrible person and a heavy drinker. The only reason that he went on these adventures was for glory, and glory alone. His marriage to Siv Battle-Born was only for the wealth and respect that came along with the Battle-Born name. That, and because Siv was a meek, kind hearted, and forgiving woman who'd keep her mouth shut about Terrill the firsts extra marital affairs.

Five years before the events of Skyrim involving the Dragonborn, Siv bore Terrill Lok'son a son. Terrill Lok'son named the boy Terrill Lok'son the second and hoped that his son would carry on the great Lok'son name as a warrior hero. As Terrill the second grew it became apparent that he was no fighter. He was incredibly weak for a boy his age, and was very prone to disease. To make matters worse his dreams and aspirations were not to become a warrior hero but to instead become a mage, something looked down upon Nords, especially his father. His father tried many harsh methods to toughen him up, including beating him like a dog when he'd mess up a battle technique, or when he'd fail to lift something during his work outs. None of these methods worked, until one day when Terrill the first turned the beatings on Siv. The day that happened something in Terrill the second changed. His psyche was harmed in very profound way. He started to become colder. His skills in war and his muscle began to increase from intense workouts and training of his own choosing. In other words, he was becoming more like his father.

Six years later at the age of fifteen he ran into another Nord girl while hunting. Her name was Julia Gray-Mane. Julia was a very beautiful girl whose kindness caught Terrill the second off guard. He didn't understand why a Gray-Mane would be kind to someone connected to the Battle-Borns. Because of this curiousity Terrill gave Julia the privilege of speaking to him. Soon her warm heart melted the cold heart of Terrill the second and they became romantically involved. They were able to keep their relationship a secret for a year until Terrill the first caught them together. Terrill enraged grabbed his son and dragged him to the back of his house. He told his son that no matter how hard he tried to raise him in the art of war that he'd always be weak, and that there was only one way that he could think of to purge him of that weakness. Terrill the first cut open his arm and bled into the mouth of his son. In Terrill the first's companion days he had been invited into the circle and given the disease of Lycanthropy. In other words, he was a were wolf and was now passing the curse on to his son. This plan backfired when Terrill the second turned to his beast form and fought his father were wolf to were wolf. Terrill the second came out the victor.

At the moment he killed his father, his mother walked out of the house to see the event take place and died from fright on the spot. Terrill howled at the moon before turning to his human form and weeping uncontrollably. The death of Terrill the first was blamed on the Gray-Manes and a fight broke out among the two clans. Terrill the second and Julia Gray-Mane both fled town togther for their own reasons and became wandering warriors going from town to town to deal with evil wherever they found it ironically fulfilling Terril's father's wishes and bringing glory to the Lok'son name. One such evil that the fought were the vampires of Cyrodill. In a battle with the vampires Julia became infected with the disease. Eventually, Terrill had to end Julia's life. Two years later, he's stopped at nothing to try and find a way to bring his love back from the dead. Akatosh's hourglass is the way he can do this and thus he he will stop at nothing to get it.

Welcome aboard Aspie, you are accepted!

Okay, I will submit the IC when I finish it.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Just a heads up - my laptop charger has decided to stop working, so I won't have as much access to a computer than I would like to. Hopefully I can get something up tomorrow (as I'm busy today), Wednesday at the latest. Apologies for any inconveniences.

Update: Yeah, I haven't been able to get online much. -___- Apologies, again. I'm actually going away this weekend until Monday, so if you could wait until then that would be awesome - if not, you can kick me if I'm holding you guys up or anything like that; the last thing I want to do is inconvenience anyone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dont worry about it Roku, just get back when you can. Anyways, everyone else should get.posting, IC has been up for a while.

And also, make a short-NPC SU if you are creating a NPC that will be used alot, or make a second character if they will be refrenced or written about a lot.

NPC SU:

Name:
Species:
Class:
Appearance: (can use pic)
Personality: (doesn't have to be very long, 4 line min.)
History: (Optional)

And the start of mine, tbc.

Name: Evin Liyal
Species: Dark Elf
Class: Battlemage
Appearance:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sorry Elite Killer but I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. I just keep drawing blanks when I try to post. Good luck with this RP.

Well, sad to see you go but if you can think up something sometime, you will be welcome back.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I would also like to be reserved. Just got Skyrim today. It was the first elder scrolls game I've played and I loved it. I don't know a whole lot about it but I do know the basics.

Name: Ymir Stormdragon

Species: Nord

Class: Warrior

Appearance: Like a true Nord, Ymir has blonde hair and blue eyes. However his hair is more of a dirty blonde color and his eyes are dark blue rather than sky blue. His skin is also slightly darker than other Nords but still pretty white. His hair is mid-length long and his facial features very pronounced. His face is also very smooth and unblemished lines and acne wise. Despite this he looks very imposing with a focused predatory stare in his eyes that he gained from being hardened in his years as a warrior and a scar running across his eye and cheek.

He stands six feet tall and has a muscular build having exercised and trained his body every day since he was five years old. His usual manner of dress is a black colored armor, cloak, boots, and pants. He always carries three trusty weapons to battle. One is his shock enchanted steel war hammer Mjolnir in which he's slain giants with. Another is his Dwarven bow of Ancient Winters enchanted with frost damage in which he uses for long ranged fighting. His third weapon is his Battle Axe of Lost Souls in which he's enchanted with a soul trap.

Personality: Ymir is the perfect killing machine, cold, uncompassionate, calculating, and vicious. He is a predator plain and simple stopping at nothing to complete his mission. The only soft spot he really has is for someone that died two years ago. Despite his cold nature he has a strong devotion to justice viewing the world in situational black and white terms. That means that killing depending on the situation could be completely good or completely evil. Killing an innocent person to him is completely evil, but killing a murderer is completely good. His opinions on the plight between the Stormcloaks and Imperials is siding with the Stormcloaks. He believes that the empire's history has been riddled with unfair treatment of the Nords. Unlike most Nords however Ymir does experiment with magic though he is a far cry from being a mage.

History: Ymir Stormdragon was born in Whiterun Skyrim to his father, Ymir Stormdragon the first, and his mother Siv Battle-Born. His father was greatly respected among the Nords because of his days as a traveling warrior and a member of the companions. The tales of Ymir Stormdragon the first told in the mead halls were the stuff of legend. He had slain everything from Falmer, to trolls, to giants, to Daedra, to vampires, to dragons, to everything under the sun saving countless lives in the process. One of the lives that he saved in his travels was the woman he chose to be his wife, Siv Battle-Born. Something that should be known about Ymir Stormdragon the first was that he was a horrible person and a heavy drinker. The only reason that he went on these adventures was for glory, and glory alone. His marriage to Siv Battle-Born was only for the wealth and respect that came along with the Battle-Born name. That, and because Siv was a meek, kind hearted, and forgiving woman who'd keep her mouth shut about Ymir the firsts extra marital affairs.

Five years before the events of Skyrim involving the Dragonborn, Siv bore Ymir Stormdragon a son. Ymir Stormdragon named the boy Ymir Stormdragon the second and hoped that his son would carry on the great Stormdragon name as a warrior hero. As Ymir the second grew it became apparent that he was no fighter. He was incredibly weak for a boy his age, and was very prone to disease. To make matters worse his dreams and aspirations were not to become a warrior hero but to instead become a mage, something looked down upon Nords, especially his father. His father tried many harsh methods to toughen him up, including beating him like a dog when he'd mess up a battle technique, or when he'd fail to lift something during his work outs. None of these methods worked, until one day when Ymir the first turned the beatings on Siv. The day that happened something in Ymir the second changed. His psyche was harmed in very profound way. He started to become colder. His skills in war and his muscle began to increase from intense workouts and training of his own choosing. In other words, he was becoming more like his father.

Six years later at the age of fifteen he ran into another Nord girl while hunting. Her name was Julia Gray-Mane. Julia was a very beautiful girl whose kindness caught Ymir the second off guard. He didn't understand why a Gray-Mane would be kind to someone connected to the Battle-Borns. Because of this curiousity Ymir gave Julia the privilege of speaking to him. Soon her warm heart melted the cold heart of Ymir the second and they became romantically involved. They were able to keep their relationship a secret for a year until Ymir the first caught them together. Ymir enraged grabbed his son and dragged him to the back of his house. He told his son that no matter how hard he tried to raise him in the art of war that he'd always be weak, and that there was only one way that he could think of to purge him of that weakness. Ymir the first cut open his arm and bled into the mouth of his son. In Ymir the first's companion days he had been invited into the circle and given the disease of Lycanthropy. In other words, he was a werewolf and was now passing the curse on to his son. This plan backfired when Ymir the second turned to his beast form and fought his father were wolf to were wolf. Ymir the second came out the victor.

At the moment he killed his father, his mother walked out of the house to see the event take place and died from fright on the spot. Ymir howled at the moon before turning to his human form and weeping uncontrollably. The death of Ymir the first was blamed on the Gray-Manes and a fight broke out among the two clans. Ymir the second and Julia Gray-Mane both fled town togther for their own reasons and became wandering warriors going from town to town to deal with evil wherever they found it ironically fulfilling Ymir's father's wishes and bringing glory to the Stormdragon name. One such evil that the fought were the vampires of Cyrodill. In a battle with the vampires Julia became infected with the disease. Eventually, Ymir had to end Julia's life. Two years later, he's stopped at nothing to try and find a way to bring his love back from the dead. Akatosh's hourglass is the way he can do this and thus he he will stop at nothing to get it.

I might return to this RP. If I do, here is my changes to my SU. Thank you in advance.

Back