• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
In Pokemon Editor it says the condition to evolve it is Happiness during day

Think its a bug unless their is a day/night system in this rom? unless its all just day(since pokemon editor has happeniss and happeniss day/night)

Yeah I was thinking since FireRed doesn't have an internal day/night system I'm not so sure it would work.

To YumRyan: Scroll down on the OP until you see the large gray text that says "AshGray Beta 3.6.1". Then you need to acquire a rom of FireRed and patch it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
cant wait for the next beta, this is by far my favorite hack, naranja was good, hopefully the orange islands will be better in ash gray

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Can someone pls help me?
Ive already played this Game.
Today i wanted to play this game one more time and i downloaded the Patch and everything i needed, the Patcher and the Rom.

But after i have patched the Game and started it, i got a White Screen!!
Save Typ is on Flash 128k.

:(
(sry for my Bad English)

Even if your save type is Flash 128k, you need to reset the game in order to get rid of the white screen.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
I have question. After Dragonite gives me the Neon ticket, how do i calm the storm?

I have been stuck here for quite a while now.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I feel really stupid for asking but I need some help I have got my first badge and am at Cerelian city I have talked to the sister many times but they never offer to give me a badge like they are supposed to I am not sure what to do?

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
go to the right side of the port and use your raft, it should break in the waves and take you to new island

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
This game is Amazing!

Wow this hack looks amazing! If you really do pull of the Pokemon Movie 2 that would be incredible! I have seen Pokemon Games that are based on the Anime but NONE of them have the movies, I really look forward for the completion of the game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
Hey guys. I'd like to start off by just saying that this hack is so awesome! You're doing a really good job Metapod! Keep it up! Secondly, I've been playing this hack for about a week or so now, and up until just recently I hadn't experienced any glitches. However, after exiting Rock Tunnel, I never received a video call from the Cerulean Sisters. I didn't think anything of it and just continued on with the game. But now that I can't get the Profi Rod, I'm stuck. Is there any way to trigger the call, or am I forced to restart the game at this point?

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
I loved this game, even became CHAMPION OF KANTO AND BEAT THE ELITE 4 AND THEIR CHAMPION!!! (Thankyou early Pidgeot)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I love it and if for the next beta all the evolutions will be Events, because I never saw most of the first series and I don't know when to evolve them.

P.S Can someone post a link to where I can WATCH the first series, WATCH, not DOWNLOAD!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
i just hope when beta 4 comes out we can catch the crystal onix, i know that neither ash nor brock catches it in the anime, but its one of the coolest pokemon. Also i wonder if it will be a normal onix (just blue) or if its types will be changed.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Just pwnt the fearow .. waiting on orange isles.
Incredible attention to detail sir, simply incredible.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
Hi can any1 tell me where i get a good rod or a super rod?

You get the super rod after completing the Misty Mermaid event. When you return to Cerulian from the cave the closest videophone should ring (you cant miss it its on the way and is pretty out of place), unfortunately the event is still glitchy and sometimes wont work.
The good rod is in Fuschia city in the house with a pond in the back yard, talk to the fisherman inside and he'll give it to you.
Hope that helps!

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
I loved this game, even became CHAMPION OF KANTO AND BEAT THE ELITE 4 AND THEIR CHAMPION!!! (Thankyou early Pidgeot)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I love it and if for the next beta all the evolutions will be Events, because I never saw most of the first series and I don't know when to evolve them.

P.S Can someone post a link to where I can WATCH the first series, WATCH, not DOWNLOAD!!!

For the part about evolving,it sounds like a command,yet is a good idea.Only problem with that is,how complicated it would be with a ROM that is already this packed.For the part about watching(not downloading) the series,youtube is your best bet.If youtube doesnt have it,google it.

Back