• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucky Egg Events & Services

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
10 JAHRE Latias
VGC09 Shiny Milotic
10ANIV Latios
10ANIV Celebi

Check my thread for anything you like?

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
i didnt see it listed but thought id ask to make sure, do you happen to have a razor claw?
Im getting one today if you dont already have one :)
Okay ready to trade yet? It was my beldum for mudkip and two masterballs. By the way, just to get tghis straight, I would like the mudkip in my pearl, and the masterballs in my SS, so first we will have to do the mudkip trade, then the two masterballs! Wow that was long lol :)
If you didnt see i have a breeding list and your order isnt complete >.>
@Erica- I'm ready when you are. ^^ What's your friend code?
its in my signature bottom right
10 JAHRE Latias
VGC09 Shiny Milotic
10ANIV Latios
10ANIV Celebi

Lv. 70, UT ll Careful ll 10JAHRE, 06227 ll 233/148/187/127/258/167 ll Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Swift
シェイミ ll Lv. 50, UT ll Quirky ll [Japanese, Movie 08], 07198 ll 160/114/114/112/119/115 ll Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

Question: Do all TRU Arceus unlock arceus event?
Anyway...i dont see anything else I like, do you have any pokemon with 4 egg moves?
i have Cacnea Yanma Torkoal Wailmer Lileep Krabby on my emerald i can import and breed them

What did you want?
Im interested in Torkoal Wailmer and Krabby :)

Last edited:
Years
OK I will import the torkoal, wailmer and krabby tommorow at 10 pm eastern time then i can breed them. i want a shaymen darkrai and juranchi and i want a deepsea touth scale and lightball on them

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
@Erica- Awesome. I'm on right now if you want to trade now. :3 I'll be on my Platinum one in my sig.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
OK I will import the torkoal, wailmer and krabby tommorow at 10 pm eastern time then i can breed them. i want a shaymen darkrai and juranchi and i want a deepsea touth scale and lightball on them
Which jirachi please? :)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
yo i have a zangoose, tyrogue, houndoom, banette, krabby, lileep if your still looking for those

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
[/quote]
Erica said:
Shauna said:
Originally Posted by Shauna
10 JAHRE Latias
VGC09 Shiny Milotic
10ANIV Latios
10ANIV Celebi

Lv. 70, UT ll Careful ll 10JAHRE, 06227 ll 233/148/187/127/258/167 ll Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Swift
シェイミ ll Lv. 50, UT ll Quirky ll [Japanese, Movie 08], 07198 ll 160/114/114/112/119/115 ll Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

Question: Do all TRU Arceus unlock arceus event?
Anyway...i dont see anything else I like, do you have any pokemon with 4 egg moves?
[/quote]

Yes, TRU Arceus does unlock the Arceus event. I don't have any pokemon with 4 egg moves unfortunately, I'm still working on getting better at breeding. I can drop the 10ANIV Celebi

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
@Erica- I'm on right this minute on Wi-Fi on my platinum FC that's in my sig. I've got banette and vulpix in tow for the TRU Shaymin.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
yo i have a zangoose, tyrogue, houndoom, banette, krabby, lileep if your still looking for those
Im interestedin in Zangoose and Tyrogue, whatcha want foo :)
Yup ^.^
[/quote]

Yes, TRU Arceus does unlock the Arceus event. I don't have any pokemon with 4 egg moves unfortunately, I'm still working on getting better at breeding. I can drop the 10ANIV Celebi[/QUOTE]
Oh i was jsut wondering lol, I already have 2 TRU Arceus', so how many pokemon did I request?
@Erica- I'm on right this minute on Wi-Fi on my platinum FC that's in my sig. I've got banette and vulpix in tow for the TRU Shaymin.

Lol sorry I missed you >.>

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Okay want to trade that then?
Oh ididnt realize i had two JAHRE events lol Raikou and Latias, okay so thast why you offered 2, ill take both then =)
Can we go back to this I disappeared after that
it's on page 4 of this thread

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Okay want to trade that then?
Oh ididnt realize i had two JAHRE events lol Raikou and Latias, okay so thast why you offered 2, ill take both then =)
Deal?

Meant this sorry
Filllllllllllllerrrrrr

Back