• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Media Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years

I can honestly say I'm the same. I haave only touched about 1/20 of the features. I just used an ocarina VST plugin (cuz ocarina of time). Then i just added in some string VSTs that I had compiled and a bass and drums. I'm glad you liked it :D

That's a great combination. It's not often you find songs like that in the same key. The violin work was excellent so props to you. But some of it was a little off beat. Other than that it was great! :D
Yea short version got really off beat haha, but thx for the appreciation!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

Totally forgot I uploaded this to Facebook as a communication sort of thing for my friends from college while we're all apart, so might as well put it here. It's just a guitar cover of She Is Love (Acoustic) by Parachute.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

Time by Hootie and the Blowfish. Yes, I'm singing. Yes, I threw harmonies in there. Yep XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Jeez people, don't let me take over this entire thread =(

About time I did a DMB cover =D

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I opened the Johto Route 30 MIDI in Anvil Studio and started experimenting. I then... you know what, everything about development is in the description of the video!

There's also an mp3 download available! *Cough* Description *Cough*
I added Metadata to the mp3 also ;)

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I was afraid I was going to Double Post then O_o

Anyway, I Orchestralized (If that's a word) the Deoxys Battle BGM from FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald.
And it is.... Right here.

Well aren't you guys lucky. 2 in 1. I can't double post :P
So.
B/W Style, still Deoxys.
Ugh... Random Volume increases (N) I could have edited them out, but it sounded weird. *Sigh*

3 in 1! : o Don't do this very often.
Anyway! Route 209, orchestrated, metadata added to download. Yes download link is in description.
Oh yeah, and um.. enjoy :P

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

I had a dream about this song last night and I have never heard it before. I call it 'Song of The Angels' because in my dream, there was some girls singing softly. The voices sounded majestic. I supposed it was angels. I woke up and wrote this in Finale Notepad so I wouldn't forget it.

In this song, it starts out as the piano playing the chorus, then the piano and then violins, then just the flutes, then the flutes and the Bb clarinets, and then all of them together.

I hope you like this song. It certainly is the most soothing song for me. (And I never even heard it before.)

Last edited:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Hey Guys, after a long time stressing myself alone, I finally finished a the video I dreamed of. Using Gmod, I created a Pokemon Parody....a silly comedy to be specific. Unfortunately, I worked on the thing alone since I cannot get it online (cracked <_<)

It features My Favorite Charatcer "Coach", yes Coach from L4D >:) Why? Simply because he looks and sounds funny....I love him! My friend and I developed a trend in which Coach's rival in any case will be always Chuck (Dead Rising 2)....so yeah....in Pokemon too :P

I will be posting the link as it is done, but it will take time...it is a 15 minute video, hope you really enjoy it. Creating a Gmod video like this one all alone is a pain, so I'd rather not let it go for nothing. And BTW....It contains Bad Language (you know coach :P ) Words such as....oh I'd rather not write down xD

EDIT: Ok I got the video up after struggling with the editor. Anyway, please note this is my first video and the concept is just STUPIDITY.

I always love to hear comments for improvement :) anyway here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYlOfvuzbBo&feature=feedu

Last edited:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
DeathNote Opening

Hey Guys, again, I made another gmod parody, this time its not pokemon related....but...It revolves around the popular Anime DeathNote lol !

I made the opening song of deathnote in GMOD this time. As usual, Coach from l4d is the main character (Light Yagami) and his all time Rival Chuck from DR2 (L). Just as the previous video I posted, this was made solo and so on...so expect flaws and issues and so on....

Ladies and Gentlemen...Death Note Opening 1- GMOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62FIZN7rW-w&feature=g-all-f&context=G21e034aFAAAAAAAAAAA

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • NC
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
Posted this in the wrong section before. Oops :D Anyways, here's what I had posted:

Hey guys!

Pokemon Red & Blue have one of my favorite video game soundtracks ever, so I decided to record some of the melodies as part of a nostalgia fest. I had a blast recording this.

http://youtu.be/gSWfq6v1R0o

Let me know what you think! I'd love it if you guys would comment, subscribe, etc. to the channel.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back