• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ♣♣♣ Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ♣♣♣ [Über 02/2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob-120

~Revived~
Years
WOW! Your hack looks really good! Especially those custom DP pokemon sprites! And the title really goes with the theme of the fire red series! Keep up the good work!

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
hi people!
Well... sebbe is working in the hack now... and he is doing a greatest script... jiji or something like that... please... we need more time :D... support us jaja

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
hi people!
Well... sebbe is working in the hack now... and he is doing a greatest script... jiji or something like that... please... we need more time :D... support us jaja

Well, you know... people of PC... they can never wait :\.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Wow, what an awesome hack! I just beat Whitney, so far, so good. Now how the heck do I get out of Cerulean City?

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2008
hi , the screenshot show it in eglish right ? why i got a spanish one

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
That beta is in Spanish, the new one will be in English, as those Screenshots are from the new beta.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ah, I see you people are messing up with those scripts! >o<
It's good to see they are being updated to the new knowledge, it'd be a pity if they just stayed as they were XP

Anyway, I'm gonna repeat what I asked before: Is there gonna be more mapping than we already saw for the next release or is there still stuff to work on that aspect?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
So you'll see Team Toxon and Team Magma in MT. Moon? That's great.
Suggestion: Since you can't decide if TT and TM are rivals or helping each other, then I'll choose it for you. TT and TM are rivals. Steven doesn't like Team Magma that much, so they are rivals.
@Ryousha Yea, your correct. PC members are really impatient.

Years
So you'll see Team Toxon and Team Magma in MT. Moon? That's great.
Suggestion: Since you can't decide if TT and TM are rivals or helping each other, then I'll choose it for you. TT and TM are rivals. Steven doesn't like Team Magma that much, so they are rivals.
@Ryousha Yea, your correct. PC members are really impatient.

Well their are no Rivals, they just hata eachother...
Spoiler:

I'll post a video!

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
i really like the title screen. the Pokemon center roof is a bit to bright shade of red for me but otherwise it looks great!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yo guys! Being too quiet here and since I like this one, I feel forced to ask, is there anything new and interesting to say about the project? Last time you were inserting Pokes, Neos. But, anything new besides that?

Yakuzaku

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow Nice..!
I Like It Im Playing It Now..
Nice Job and Keep U The Good Work!!!
GOOD LUCK.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back