• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
I've not been on much lately.... I've sadly lost interest in forums. So, I wanted to say farewell to all even if only a few of you knew me. Goodbye, maybe I'll be back but not likely.

Years
I've not been on much lately.... I've sadly lost interest in forums. So, I wanted to say farewell to all even if only a few of you knew me. Goodbye, maybe I'll be back but not likely.

Awww I know you've struggled to fit in the community a lot and I was sad it had to come to this. You've been a great person to talk to and I did a lot to cheer you up, but fare thee well dude and good luck with future plans!

- Hikari

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

That's terrible. :( It's okay, though—we all lose interest in things every now and then. Hope you gain the spark back in future, and when you do, return to us as soon as you can! Good luck, and see ya later!

Years
Okay it's time I'm announcing another hiatus caused by computer issues.

My computer has sadly died by simply no longer starting up and I might have to get it replaced, but until then my only chance of getting onto PC or the battle server is through a library or internet cafe or hopefully my brother's computer when it gets fixed. I know I took a similar hiatus last year for a few weeks but this one's looking to be even longer because I have also been suffering major depression.

Anyways, see you guys and I do hope to return when I get a new computer.

- Hikari

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Hello, hello all. I just found out/remembered I had an account here. That, and I decided to give this forum another try. My "name" is Murkmire, and I hope to meet some lovely fellow Pokefans. ;)

To start off, I'm a bit of a goth, a fan of Creepypasta and a bit of an otaku. Anything else you want to know, just message me. ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hope you get everything sorted, Hikari! At least you'll still have ways to access PC every once in a while, so that's good. :) See you when you get back; we'll definitely miss you. Also, welcome back, Murkmire! Since you're a fan of creepy-pasta, why not check out our creepy-pasta fan club? I'm sure you'll enjoy it, haha.

Years
Yeah, to think a few days ago I was talking about how nice she is, and then this happens. :( It's sad enough this had to happen once, let alone twice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello, hello all. I just found out/remembered I had an account here. That, and I decided to give this forum another try. My "name" is Murkmire, and I hope to meet some lovely fellow Pokefans. ;)

To start off, I'm a bit of a goth, a fan of Creepypasta and a bit of an otaku. Anything else you want to know, just message me. ;)

I looked at your intro thread and I now remembered that I welcomed you in the past! I was Meganium90 back then...right before name changes came back a few months ago. xD You joined right before you went on a cruise or something, and you were interested in roleplaying.

Welcome back, though! Nice to see great new members coming back, especially those whom I remember. As Nymphie mentioned, we now have a Creepypasta club for you to check out. So please do! Have fun and stick around this tiiime :)

Years

I don't really remember you, but hey welcome back!

I'm sure you might not recognize everyone yet due to the recent return of name changes but I'm sure you can get settled in again, and do check out the Creepypasta club like Ashley suggested.

@Ashley, Flareblitz: I know it's sad to have been affected by computer problems again and this one's even more serious than the last one (this time my computer completely died) but I do hope to get it fixed, or if that can't be possible, replaced. Thanks you guys, I'll still show up every now and then, just gonna be invisible that's all. I'll let you guys know if anything improves!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Always great to start fresh and such! Welcome back, Chris. Hopefully you can stick around this time, because there's a lot to do here!~ From trading and battling to just discussions about the games or the fandom in general. Hope to see you around and don't leave again! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Good that you've decided to return; I'm happy for you. Try not to leave us again, okay? Stick around. If you do, I'm sure you'll get to make plenty of friends. The more friends you have here, the better you'll feel to be around PC! Enjoy your stay, and feel free to send message to me if you ever need anything. :]

Matangi

Sea Prince
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
so i created an account here ages ago and i forgot the password so yeah hi again

i used to be "shuya" and i kinda forgot all about this

well hello again

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's okay, that's perfectly fine--don't worry about it at all. At least you're here, so that's all it matters! Welcome back to PokéCommunity; try not to forget us again. Have an enjoyable stay here; if you ever need somebody to talk with, feel free to message me and I'll gladly respond. n_n

Years
so i created an account here ages ago and i forgot the password so yeah hi again

i used to be "shuya" and i kinda forgot all about this

well hello again

Hmm... don't really remember you but at least you knew PC was still there, so yeah glad to see you returned. Do stick around again Shuya and if you need help ask any of the staff members!

- Hikari

Years
Hello everyone, I joined back in 2011 but I haven't gotten on in a long time. My old account was PokemonBoy99 but I made a new one because I didn't like the name and wanted to start fresh. Hope to be more active here, I have been playing Y a lot. Hope to get to know y'all soon!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back to PC, Terabyte! Good to see that you've come back to us. :) Ah, so you're playing Pokémon Y? How far are you into it? Me, I've finished mine already; took only about two weeks. I'm going to get X at some point in the future, and start all over. This time around, I'm going to take it slow and try not to rush, haha. Anyway, enjoy yourself! If you need anything, make sure to let me know; I'll try my best to help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello everyone, I joined back in 2011 but I haven't gotten on in a long time. My old account was PokemonBoy99 but I made a new one because I didn't like the name and wanted to start fresh. Hope to be more active here, I have been playing Y a lot. Hope to get to know y'all soon!

Ah yup, welcome to PC Terabyyyyte~

Ah, but it's good that you're part-taking with us again with this new account! I've been playing a lot of pokemon Y too, and it's really cool. I'm casually playing Pokemon X as well, and I'm still loving it too. Mmm, well, I assume that you'll check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, yes? If you wanna chat about these games more? ^^ I do recommend it!

But have a great stay, and I hope to see you around sometime! <33

Years

I joined in 2011 as well! But I don't recall you I'm sorry.

Anyways, welcome back though and yeah hard to believe you'll apparently be getting a veteran emblem sometime this year, it's still nice to hear you didn't forget PC in general. Have fun and I do hope to see you around and hopefully getting active again!

- Hikari

Back