• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption the avatar above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I am my own father, as well as your creator. I was killed, yet I came back.

Crazy stuff, I know right?

The only thing crazy is your amount of ignorance. Seriously, do you measure it by the tonne?

I have known retarded monkeys with better understanding of Christian theology than you.

Anyway, for your little Zipperhead:

"I am a Weeaboo - we infest everything; want to join me"?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Lulz. I would believe that it was a joke, if you had actually displayed intelligence greater than that of a rock, in any of your previous posts.

"Look at me wearing my hat backwards - I am a true hero of bandwagoners worldwide".

Years
A rock cannot talk, type, think, or do anything that I am doing now. Seriously, think up of something better.

Your avvy is an example of a rock, take notes from it wise-guy.

"...."

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Thanks for the geology lesson. Nice work proving my point more emphatically! My avatar is a symbol. Fail more Weeaboo.

"Of course I look like an idiot in these clothes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back