• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: (Almost) literally everything is broken or half-broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfboyft

Pokémon Generation 2 Hacker
Years
It seems that after PC was hacked (my research whilst trying to figure out what had happened revealed... who it was. You search too,) everything has broken. While trying to change my password, here's one of the snippets of brokenness you get:

Code:
PHP Warning: require_once(..../skimlinks/hooks/userdata_start.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../includes/class_dm_user.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 14

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/pokecomm/public_html/skimlinks/hooks/userdata_start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/class_dm_user.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 14

wolfboyft

Pokémon Generation 2 Hacker
Years
I clicked on @Sylphiel's profile in the currently-active-users-viewing-this-thread area...

Aaaaaand....

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: require_once(..../includes/blog_functions_shared.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 54

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/blog_functions_shared.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/functions.php(1455) : eval()'d code on line 54

BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back