• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Nintendo Pokemon Rom Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Another question; Where are the B/W Maps? l:L (Located in the ROM, of course)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
The maps are located in a/0/0/8.

@Team Fail:

You simply must go to RenderModel function, and "comment" the two lines

//if (obj.Trans)
// Gl.glTranslatef(obj.X / 1f, obj.Y / 1f, obj.Z / 1f);

I don't know if this create other bugs, but now you should can load the "Empty" maps.

Last edited:
Years
Thank's for signalation,Spiky.
A little update! Fixing another bunch of unloadable map from BW(For example, maps from 639 to 648).
Now remain only the maps with multi-node, and all the BW Maps should be loaded correctly!
Screen!
http://www.imagehost.it/di-F1PL.png

Awesome XD, is already to render some model in right like on the game.

my screen laptop is 1366 x768, ... is so hard see control out of my screen resolution (i can fix them using 3rd software but is not fix at all..)

also 2shared seems banned my ISP so i can't download from 2shared, is always null and null, but i have alternative source for can download them. you can upload on megaupload or another than 2shared, 4shared and fileserve please?

you work made me interesting on 3d models, is enough make me confused in this time, maybe later i hope can help you too ._.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
News!
I was working on .AB file archive, and i written a preliminar editor(You can extract all the file).
Now we can also render object from BW roms. xD!

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
AB archive contains Object Model from BW.
(a 0 2 2 9.narc contains 53 AB Archive).

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Big news!
I decided to insert directly ROM editor, so i'm working on a new interface...
Now i can load nds rom, and access at each internal file without problem(The writing function is'nt implemented yet)
A little screen of the new main interface.

http://www.imagehost.it/di-UXUZ.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Yes, I wanna try to make a better texture function...
But for most of the normal Nsbmd the texture is internal, so there aren't problem regarding extracting function....

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016

I have four exams next month, so I can't work 100% on my tool. I have some problem saving NDS Rom(Very complicated structure...), and i need to implement also compression support(Or you can't load HGSS Map List from arm9.bin...)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Hi!
I decided to release a preview of beta 2.0 (It contains all the functions of beta 2.0, but the saving part is bugged/not yet implemented).
There's the new features.

-- Add support for Nds ROM (Load and Save, not Edit yet)
-- Add Hex Viewer(Very stupid text-based...)
-- Add Open as function for file into the rom (Narc, Nsbmd, Map)
-- Add Map Association Table for DPP (HG need LZ)
-- Old Map Editor.

Bugs:
---- Not try to save if you open an internal map of the rom, or to edit movements or
other stuff (I don't implemented yet the saving function).
---- Problem with Multi-Node Models.
---- Some button may be not works yet.
---- There's still the ugly Map Origin checkbox.
---- You can open all the file with all the format (if you try to open Bmd0 as Narc, it consider the node as the parent narc...very weird!!).
---- Others (Signaled by you).

Links

https://rapidshare.com/files/3875146607/NPRE-Alpha_2.0.rar

Ok! Please help me testing the tool, because I haven't much time to spend on it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Added rapidshare link....

Edit: Adding a new rapidshare link, because i fix a big bug(i wish). Please if you download before 23.56, redownload now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Hi!
I'll fix some bugs and adding preliminary LZ77 support(but not fully implemented), and i decided to release an Alpha 2.1. Please help me to solve bugs or give me other suggestion!

https://rapidshare.com/files/4188185623/NPRE-Alpha_2.1.rar

If you can't display maps, try to move texture to another folder, execute tool (which create a new textures folder) and substitute new folder with the old one.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
I'll try to adjust that thing...;P
I wanna create a google svn, but i need to adjust my source code to make more presentable...
Do you have msn?
Edit: The autoswapbuffer is already setted on true...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
well, i have some problems,

first: in the 2 and 2.1 version, the 3d screen, it´s black and when i open a map, it doesn´t change,

second: the 3d map is too big, i have a 1280 x 1024 screen and it doesn´t let me to use some functions,

please have you fixed this, or you know how to do it?

thanks

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
well, i have some problems,

first: in the 2 and 2.1 version, the 3d screen, it´s black and when i open a map, it doesn´t change,

second: the 3d map is too big, i have a 1280 x 1024 screen and it doesn´t let me to use some functions,

please have you fixed this, or you know how to do it?

thanks

For the black screen, I don't know why in some pc the 3d render doesn't work. Also I tried to fix the second problem, but without good result.

I must study much more this period, so i cannot work on the tool. Maybe i can make open source, when i have time.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
For the black screen, I don't know why in some pc the 3d render doesn't work. Also I tried to fix the second problem, but without good result.

I must study much more this period, so i cannot work on the tool. Maybe i can make open source, when i have time.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M graphics card, and the 3D render doesn't display on the tool. I wonder what graphics card is compatible for the 3D render on the tool? If it seems to work for you, can you please tell me what graphics card you have on your computer?

Hm... I do indeed have a solution to the problem, we could use DeSmuME's softrasterizer and have an option between using OpenGL and Softrasterizer.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
well i have a nvidia geforce g105m and it doesn´t work...

edit: i´ve tried it on another pc, it´s semi-ok it´s still giving problems, but now whith the textures. they appear white.. does someone know how to fix it?

reedit: xD i´ve fix it, i have to charge the poligons one by one...

well, now,how i can edit the maps? i only know how to see them, but how can i create a grass or make a 2nd floor and how can i move a person?

and finaly, you can change the events?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Hi! Sorry for the last period, I'm very busy with study and other stuff, so I have very
little time to work on my tool.
I start to rewrite the program, because I'm attending a course on Objects Programming and I discover that I wrote a very bad code.
I can release a new beta if you wanna, but I can't give you all the features of the old NPRE (The new beta could'nt save anything for now).
So, tell me, you wanna a preview beta or you prefer to wait (maybe much time) for a fully working program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back