• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm getting Pikachu, Toon Link, Greninja, and Rosalina. my local store doesn't have Rosalina yet (disappointed). I'm better off ordering them online though. haha.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was able to get a Sheik amiibo at San Diego yesterday, while my brother got Shulk ordered online from Gamestop, followed by pre-ordering Sonic weeks ago, and it should be arriving at around May. I plan to get Rosalina, King Dedede, and Lucario and my brother plans to get Ike and Mega Man. For Wave 4, I plan to pre-order Pac-Man, Ness, Lucina, and maybe Robin.

Has anyone heard about the latest character leak?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Judging by the patterns, Wave 5 will have 11-12 amiibos, which may include Greninja.

So I was able to create a list of songs for each fighter in Smash 4's roster, including the Mewtwo DLC. Here's the list (see if you can recognize some of them):

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Oh I stopped trying to complete all the challenges a while. I just spend most of my time battling in For Glory or against the CPUs. And occasionally trying to beat Classic on 9.0 intensity. We'll see if I ever beat that though.....

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The only challenges I need to complete are the Street Smash challenges, making 8 more Mii Fighters, and getting all custom moves and Mii hats.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Checking my challenge list today, I just need 5 more challenges to complete. Two of them are for Street Smash, one for collecting all Custom moves, Mii Hats, and Mii Outfits, one for getting 10,000 KOs, and one for playing the game for 50 hours.

Years
Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Character Select: Lucina
What was your first Smash game?: Melee

Username: JayD
Character Select: Jigglypuff
What was your first Smash game?: Melee

You've both been added, welcome!!

For those of you that use Miis, what class do you all prefer?
-I personally use the Swordsman with a beam saber

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Definitely the Swordfighter. I tried making my own Young Link and Claus (from MOTHER 3) Miis for the sole purpose of using them with the Swordfighter's moveset, haha.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Username: mimimahboul
Character Select: Luigi
What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

If only I was born earlier! *-* I couldve played meelee, but yeah! I love Smash Bros

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Having to try out all three classes, I prefer the Mii Brawler, as I find its moveset, including the custom ones, more reliable than the Gunner and Swordfighter.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018

I use the brawler more then the sword fighter and gunner. I do have a waluigi brawler

Years
The Mii Fighters all pretty amusing to use with the preferred movesets... But I find myself generally using the Swordfighter the most.

Years
  • Age 36
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
My swordfighter lasts pretty long as adversed to the Gunner that I thought I would like. I can't seem to follow though with any combos or anything with the Gunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back