• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Careful Shiny Trevenant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Harvest
EV Train: 252 HP/252 SpD

Calm Shiny Sableye 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Prankster
Egg move:
-Recover

i am interested in these. What would you trade them for?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Hey, i am interested in your 6iv shiny legendary. I have a few 6iv pokemon to offer in exchange for them. They are not shiny, but they are individually bred by me, so it is definitely unique.

I have:
1)5iv/6iv perfect frillish modest/bold with recover egg move.
2)5iv/6iv perfect scyther adamant technician
3)5iv perfect tynamo modest
4)5iv perfect kangaskhan
5)5iv/6iv perfect duskull
6)5iv perfect larvesta modest
7)5iv/6iv perfect feebas modest
8)5iv perfect snorunt for frolass
9)5iv perfect rotom
10)5iv perfect darmaruka
11)5iv perfect bagon
12)5iv perfect noibat

Do note i value 6iv more. I am open to discussion. I am interested in the shiny 6iv eevee, scizor, rotom, darkrai and arceus So feel free to contact me. Thanks. Anyone interested can contact me too.
FC 1950 8961 6571

Years
Hey, i am interested in your 6iv shiny legendary. I have a few 6iv pokemon to offer in exchange for them. They are not shiny, but they are individually bred by me, so it is definitely unique.

I have:
1)5iv/6iv perfect frillish modest/bold with recover egg move.
2)5iv/6iv perfect scyther adamant technician
3)5iv perfect tynamo modest
4)5iv perfect kangaskhan
5)5iv/6iv perfect duskull
6)5iv perfect larvesta modest
7)5iv/6iv perfect feebas modest
8)5iv perfect snorunt for frolass
9)5iv perfect rotom
10)5iv perfect darmaruka
11)5iv perfect bagon
12)5iv perfect noibat

Do note i value 6iv more. I am open to discussion. I am interested in the shiny 6iv eevee, scizor, rotom, darkrai and arceus So feel free to contact me. Thanks. Anyone interested can contact me too.
FC 1950 8961 6571

Thank you for your message but I am not interested in any of these, at least I am not willing to trade a 6iv shiny legendary for a non shiny pokemon (unless it is legendary, I think...). I hope you understand.

Years
Is there anything in my shop that I could trade you for your shiny Sableye?? :)

Ok, my rule is a shiny pokemon for a shiny pokemon or a legend.
Unfortunately I already have jolteon and I am trading for a larvitar...

On the other hand I am really interested in A LOT of your 5iv pokemon... how many of them are you willing to trade for the sableye? (

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
Ok, my rule is a shiny pokemon for a shiny pokemon or a legend.
Unfortunately I already have jolteon and I am trading for a larvitar...

On the other hand I am really interested in A LOT of your 5iv pokemon... how many of them are you willing to trade for the sableye? (
Ahh, I didn't know about Larvitar, but I did notice your Eevee! But I'll breed as many of them as you'd like! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
Hello, Andrea! :)

I have four non-competitive shinies that I'd like to trade for non-competitive legendaries.
- Oddish w/ Chlorophyll
- Bold Eevee w/ Adaptability (No egg moves, unfortunately)
- Relicanth
- Alomomola

Additionally, I have 4 5IV Timid Gastlys (missing Atk IV), a 5IV Impish Furfruo w/ Refresh (missing Sp. Atk IV), and a 5IV Adamant Pinsir w/ Egg Moves and Mold Breaker (missing Sp.Atk).

I'm interested in any legendary you have that's not an XY legendary. They do not have to be competitive, I'm just trying to find them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2020
Are you still looking for a shiny 6 IV Latios? I came across a Japanese one. Although I'm not sure of its legality.

Years
Are you still looking for a shiny 6 IV Latios? I came across a Japanese one. Although I'm not sure of its legality.

Oh, I don't know...if the name is in english then it is hacked, if not I don't know!
there is a thread in this forum where you can ask if your pokemon is hacked or not, you can try there!!! :)
If it is Timid and legit then I would be really interested!!!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2020
Oh, I don't know...if the name is in english then it is hacked, if not I don't know!
there is a thread in this forum where you can ask if your pokemon is hacked or not, you can try there!!! :)
If it is Timid and legit then I would be really interested!!!!

It does have a Japanese name, and I got it from the GTS. I'll try my luck at that forum

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi there, I am interested in a few shiny of yours so can you kindly check my thread to see if any of my pokemons catch your interest :) Also, can you post on it so my thread can get a bump?

697.png
709.png
681.png
658.png

Years
can you give me a txt file with all the pokemon still availible?

the list is updated.
I am sorry but I don't need what you offered :(

Hi there, I am interested in a few shiny of yours so can you kindly check my thread to see if any of my pokemons catch your interest :) Also, can you post on it so my thread can get a bump?

697.png
709.png
681.png
658.png

I'll send you a message when I figure out what I want :)

It does have a Japanese name, and I got it from the GTS. I'll try my luck at that forum

hey, I am sorry but I just traded for a shiny timid latios with another user :) I hope you don't mind

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Would it be possible if I can get that Shiny Honedge?

I can offer shiny tepig, shiny steelix, shiny roselia, shiny gyarados, shiny cottonee 5iv, shiny stunfisk.

Aside from Cottonee everything else doesn't have good IVs. The natures and stuff are in my shop. I have other pokemon there that you might be interested in.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Hello, I would love to have a Shinny Greninja, Shiny Ditto or 6IV Ditto. Please let me know if you can trade wth me. I have FT: Lonely (JPN) Mew LV 5, Careful Shiny Floatzel LV 87, Rash Shiny Braxien LV 34 and Rash Slugma LV 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back