• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon118

Spriter!
Years
I tried to fix my old sprite.
dino.png

It is based off of bayleef's and lairion's head by the way.

Yeh, I'm a beginning spriter, but It's a start and that was one of my very first.

New one - First Fusion - Squidgeyzard - Pidgey, Squirtle, And Charizard.

f37e27fb707b9681504beee9861e2049_32517.png
AiiNZ's sprite gave me this idea. which one looks better?
squip.jpg

Edit: oops jpg! here it is!
squip-1.png

And one more!
lizard.png
me made a little gif!
lizardgo.gif

Plz give me constructive criticism!

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
fox.png

i randomly made dis. the tail took such a long time!

Wow, you are someting else ^^

well i did a really bad shadow giratina:

http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78/kian12652/?action=view&current=Untitled-4.png
do u think it looks like a poison type???

i know its pretty bad

Unfortunatley, I can barely see it. From what I see, no, it isn't very poison type, add something to it that you would see on a poison poke e.g smog and barbs.

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
its not supposed to be a poison type ;) its supposed to be shadow but my friend said it looked like a poison type thanks though

~kian

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
kk no worries the person i did it for says its ok so ill leave it but will do it your wany next time thanks just did a palkia but need to add finishing touches

~kian

LugiaFreak

Years
The FloonDex [Among Other Things]

Hello! I'm LugiaFreak, and I'm an amateur spriter. I don't do anything other than Pokémon sprites [usually], but occasionally I might have something else up.

Feel free to criticize, but I'm not looking to improve, because I do all my spriting for fun. :) If you'd like to see my non-sprited art, click here. Criticism is appreciated with drawn art, kthx. :3

Current Projects

If I have nothing to do, I'll work on The FloonDex, which is just a fusion PokéDex with the base sprite being Drifloon's. I don't have many of them, but some is better than none. :)

Base & Add-Ons

BaseFloonTop.png
BaseFloonNoTop.png
FloonTop.png

FloonDex

TurtFloon.png
ChimFloon.png
PipFloon.png
FloonDoof.png
FloonInx.png
FloonTot.png
PachiFloon.png