• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ioS problem :(

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I'm really concerned. I purchased the PokeDex ioS app because I don't have a 3DS and won't have one for a long time, and figured I'd treat myself. Anyways even though it was expensive, I did purchase the extra IAPs, however, the Kanto region just REFUSES to download! I'm really concerned. I just wanna have my Kanto pokemon!

When I go into the app, it asks me for my Apple ID every time, presumably to try downloading. But it doesn't download and just hangs at "preparing download". Sometimes it says "Can't connect to iTunes Store" repeatedly, like 3-5 popups. Every other region downloaded fine. Is there a way to circumvent this?

Back