• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
I have been trying to get this game. I use the link to download but I don't get a visual boy advance file. Am I doing something wrong?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
I have been trying to get this game. I use the link to download but I don't get a visual boy advance file. Am I doing something wrong?

First go to google and download Lunar IPS (LIPS). Get your IPS file which you downloaded from the OP and open the program and patch the IPS to a clean FireRed Rom.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Hey guys I am now in Celadon City and I have already beaten Giovanni and the gym leader, but after I won against Giovanni, I didn't get the silph scope. May someone tell me why?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys I am now in Celadon City and I have already beaten Giovanni and the gym leader, but after I won against Giovanni, I didn't get the silph scope. May someone tell me why?
It might be a glitch. Also, he doesn't give you the Silph Scope, he leaves it behind for you to pick up. Although if you didn't see it, you might want to edit your save with the 3rd gen editor and give one of your pokemon the Silph Scope, and then take it off, and then you'll be good to go. If you wanted the Link, it's here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249554

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Thanks for the answer jstolze but I decided to delete the hack, because I did not want to cheat. :)

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Use WinRAR for god's sake o.O
This question has been answered for 1,359,805th time...

Correction, the 1,572,461st time. XD
Anyways, I remember Suicune asking PM's for personal trainers to be built in game. I wonder what happened there?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Is this topic still alive?
Anyway, some old bugs are still occurring like the Aides not accepting the non-Kanto pokemon to give items (Couldn't get the itemfinder even though I'm pretty sure I had 40+ different kinds)
The May battle at Cerulean is still bugged.
The guy who gives a Clamperl still doesn't disappear after giving it. (God knows how I crossed that)
My game got stuck, just absolutely stuck ramdonly in the Ghost Tower

Years
Anyway, some old bugs are still occurring like the Aides not accepting the non-Kanto pokemon to give items (Couldn't get the itemfinder even though I'm pretty sure I had 40+ different kinds)
The guy who gives a Clamperl still doesn't disappear after giving it. (God knows how I crossed that)
Yes it is pretty much alive. It is just Suicune is a little busy these days so he finds a little time to address his threads. Don't worry he will answer you when he gets online

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
Hey sorry I'm new to how all this works… how would I go about using this hack?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
That freeze happened to me too in the Lavender Town Tower, after I picked up an item.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Hey sorry I'm new to how all this works… how would I go about using this hack?

First, download the latest version of the game from the first post (the betas). Then download your patcher (Lunar IPS for .ips files, Tsukuyomi for .ups files, they're easy to find in Google. Next, download your clean base ROM (Pokemon Fire Red for this hack, a quick search in Google would do too.) Finally, run the patcher, apply the .ips/.ups patch to your clean base ROM and when it is done, you're good to go.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
Hey I've been playing it awhile and its really great but theres a glitch in Celadeon city where I stood in front of the girl walking around the fountain and "became" the gym leader in front of the department store. I can't escape a 4x4 spot and I can't fly out because I haven't beaten the gym leader yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back