• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Then that's why it's always good to go back pages: To check to see if you missed something!

In other news reading a manga called Arisa and downloading Tokimeki games for the DS.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You wouldn't be the first one who have said things without looking back. No worries. ♥ In fact earlier today someone said something that wasn't true because something happened between post they were talking about and that post, but eh. Life simply just goes on.

I have... twenty minutes until new Criminal Minds. I should try to revise Mithos' app before then.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

I feel like a oddball here, since this is my first time posting in this thread ._.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hehe. No worries! Just continue posting here, and I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time! ♥

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

Well, of course I will! I just noticed now, that you don't have that hilarious Mithos gif anymore D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fff Tokimeki games why won't you patch for me ;;

Ah, Criminal Minds. I'll bug dad about watching it tomorrow.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

I rarely ever go a page back if it seems the last page has enough info on it. Then again, I seem to be a horrible judge of "what enough info" is soooo...>__>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Reason number two why you should go back pages: SO YOU DON'T SCREW UP THE NUMBER. In before Tara or someone zeroes.

Sorry, my mood's kind of dropped after discovering I may not be able to patch these games ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I barely zero. If you wanna mention someone's name say Netto or Nica next time. ♥

And eh. The number can easily be fixed so it falls under too much effort to look back for the number. Usually when I get the number wrong it's because the person before me did, or I typo'd/derped. Considering I at least look back at the post before mine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Like I said. Don't worry about it! ♥ It's really not something to be concerned about or anything.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
45 I'll get better at it too, so I have that to think about. ^__^

JUST YOU SEE ROSWELL

I"LL BE THE BEST DARN COUNTER YOU'VE EVER SEEN

Years
I never Zero, who ever said that. Most of the time it's 0 that happens.

tumblr_lzq4vbc7O11r7t175o1_500.jpg

The more you look at it, the less sense it makes

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Something made me laugh a little while ago.
nua21.jpg

I missed it when I watched it but had to check.....Shaft referencing Boku no Pico....ha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. Agreeing with Netto there, BnP is very horrid indeed and probably the 2nd sickest anime I've ever seen before in all honesty. NSN takes the cake for me though when it comes to the squick factor.

And I really need to get better at HL2 now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back