• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Alright, no problem. Might save me trouble in the future for anyone else that wants a timid Zorua, lol. I'm gonna try to go for HP Ice. And I'll let Mac know so he can edit that in, thanks.

Dragonheart20

Eevee Lover
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
Alright, no problem. Might save me trouble in the future for anyone else that wants a timid Zorua, lol. I'm gonna try to go for HP Ice. And I'll let Mac know so he can edit that in, thanks.
awesome, thanks syd. working on homework so well start the trades once u finish up :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
I'd like to request a breeding project.

Breeding

Pokémon: Sneasel
Nickname: Sneaker
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Keen Eye
IVs: Flawless
Hatch Location: Black City/ White Forest
Egg Moves:
~ Swords Dance TM
~ Ice Punch
~ Brick Break TM
~ Pursuit
Generation:5th
Thank you very much if you do it!

Last edited:

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
Years
First of all, I'd like to say sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused previously. I'd like to hopefully have a fresh start.

Ontopic, would you trade this:
Riolu ♂ Lv. 1 ★
OT: Ginny | ID: 51120
Nature: Timid
Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 31, 30, 30, 31, 31, 31 Ice 70
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Foresight, Endure, Vacuum Wave, Hidden Power
Non-Redis
For a Dream World Female (you said you wanted those)? If you are interested please let me know what one you would want and I will check if I have it :)

And thanks Sydian, I will have to remember to ask you if others can't do my requests. And I'll try to make sure I don't make anymore stupid requests :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'd like to request a breeding project.

Breeding

Egg Moves:
~ Swords Dance TM
~ Ice Punch
~ Brick Break TM
~ Pursuit

I've already done a Sneasel in 4th gen, but maybe Sydian is interested.

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused previously. I'd like to hopefully have a fresh start.

Ontopic, would you trade this:

For a Dream World Female (you said you wanted those)? If you are interested please let me know what one you would want and I will check if I have it :)

And thanks Sydian, I will have to remember to ask you if others can't do my requests. And I'll try to make sure I don't make anymore stupid requests :)

Just a FYI, I took care of this in VM ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Egg Moves:
~ Swords Dance TM
~ Ice Punch
~ Brick Break TM
~ Pursuit

You want me to do a pink shiny with Ice Punch? ...You're right up my alley. I'd love to do this bp for you. :) I'll vm you when it's ready!

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Hello Sydian, I am quite interested in your shiny vulpix, Blaise. I am new to the proccess of RNG, so if I make a mistake in my offer, just call me on it.

I don't know if you are willing to trade Blaise, so I would be just as interested in a shiny vulpix with drought and timid nature. If you are going to breed, I would like the moveset to be the same as Blaise. The IV,s and hatch location do not matter to me.

If this isn't for free, I could offer some random north american event pokemon, as I do not have anything that would probably interest you.

Thanks for your time. If my request does not sound logical, then please tell me what a reasonable request would be.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hello Sydian, I am quite interested in your shiny vulpix, Blaise. I am new to the proccess of RNG, so if I make a mistake in my offer, just call me on it.

I don't know if you are willing to trade Blaise, so I would be just as interested in a shiny vulpix with drought and timid nature. If you are going to breed, I would like the moveset to be the same as Blaise. The IV,s and hatch location do not matter to me.

If this isn't for free, I could offer some random north american event pokemon, as I do not have anything that would probably interest you.

Thanks for your time. If my request does not sound logical, then please tell me what a reasonable request would be.

It actually seems like a rarity that people look at the Pokemon I already have, haha. He is up for trade though, and if you'd like another name, I can do that too. What events specifically do you have to offer? Or, if you have any Pokemon I don't have in my Pokedex (see the Pokedex Filler section), I'd gladly accept that.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
I wll take a look. I am currently at school, so I will probably post later today. Thanks!

*EDIT* Still at school. Im not sure how to read your pokedex filler list. Are those Pokemon that you need?

Last edited:
Years
Could I have a shiny magnemite? (Gen4)
You can check my thread for pokes but if you dont want anything, i can iv/ev train something for you. My thread is Zac's shiny legendary and starter trade thread

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Could I have a shiny magnemite? (Gen4)
You can check my thread for pokes but if you dont want anything, i can iv/ev train something for you. My thread is Zac's shiny legendary and starter trade thread

No thanks, I don't really do much trading anymore.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I wll take a look. I am currently at school, so I will probably post later today. Thanks!

*EDIT* Still at school. Im not sure how to read your pokedex filler list. Are those Pokemon that you need?

In the spoilers are Pokemon I actually have. You'll have to determine what I don't have by noticing something missing, I suppose. There's a scrollbar in there, you kinda have to highlight the text box and move the cursor to the right so it shows up. Then just open the spoilers to see what I have.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Any interest on this pokemon?

Seedot
Chlorophyll | Jolly or Adamant
[Take Down, Razor Wind, Amnesia]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Any interest on this pokemon?

Seedot
Chlorophyll | Jolly or Adamant
[Take Down, Razor Wind, Amnesia]

Are you making a request or wanting to offer on something? Can't really tell, lol.

Okay thanks very much! I can't wait!

You're very welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back