• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
True dat. I think nate is just gonna wait untill morning, so no-onw interact with him. I'm just going to skip him a bit. Then in the morning comes the festival, and the assassination of old King Calcier.

Years
All of those who contribute to the game, such as art, composing music, or script using rgss3, will have early access to the game and free copies when this hits the shelf on the net.

Plus, I need to get some of the game made before I even dream of putting it in support for game dev.
To make the whole project work, we still need to finish the story and try to finish as much as possible.

Last edited:

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Make sure you railroad us just a little bit. You would be surprised how far from the plot a rp can get. Now, excuse me while I go find some muse.

Any helpful suggestions/requests?

Years
Sorry, I forgot.

If you plan to draw, any artist's contributing, I need either face's or bust's to use for important characters. Both of which will be used for text boxes.

plain faces to put into the text boxes need to be 96px x 96px

Busts which is like the whole upper body of the character which will be placed behind the text box. can be any size as long as it's reasonable.

What to draw first? Draw Ura, the robed/masked man leading our group against the owner of chains. He is needed for the start of the first few scene of the game.

I'll also need music or someone to compose some music, whether its 8-bit or realistic. I have some stock music I can use that can be used in commercial games, but I prefer to have some music be original pieces. Midi, Ogg or MP3 format is preferred. Unless someone from newgrounds doesn't mind the use of their music..

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hey, sorry about the lateness work has been ruling over my life but I am finally managing to balance xD

Could someone fill me in, tried reading everything but got confused and not sure where to enter my character

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I have many loyalty free music, plus music that only requires credit given. For all loyalty free music go to http://incompetech.com/ does that count as me helping?! Theres a ton of different styles of music that onyl requires small credit in the ... credits...

Also if you want dubstep random music well I made 2, both of which I did ages ago and are pretty much crap, but one sounds kinda - cowboy like so to speak, while the other sounds like space. If you want to listen to them then u will have to look at my utube channel. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9L_AiRT2sk

Id rather u didnt look at my other videos.... Unless yr looking at the other song. >.<

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Feel free to come to me for ideas when it comes to things like how the game should play, or general gameplay ideas (Being a hardcore gamer I could tell you what would work in a game and what wouldn't). Not sure what you'd call that. I'm guessing you're dropping the E&S project, or did you give up because of the inability for vitality stats?

I know someone here on PC who does that sort of music, if you'd like I could ask him about it.

Years
hey, sorry about the lateness work has been ruling over my life but I am finally managing to balance xD

Could someone fill me in, tried reading everything but got confused and not sure where to enter my character

@Lokiepie
Alright; in my post's, characters Cad (Here2Stay), Ura (NPC),Calci (NPC), and Talos (Myself) are in a small militia group, recruiting people with books in order to fight against Ovan (NPC). We are in Yovo to look for Tristan (Optional Pirate) and Amna (Thatdudegirl). Shiro (DuskLunancy) is watching over my recruiting group and is yet to join. Nate (Crimson), is working for the Antagonist and is traveling to Yovo to assassinate one of the kings.

Does this help?

@ DuskLunancy: About the E&S project; I TRIED! I went through the entire Pokemon Dev. Kit created for RPGmaker XP; I read through the documentation time and time again and tried to look for ways to implement survival based systems. Even then, adding items for the game to recognize is a hassle! I have RPGmakerVXace, I may look for something new instead, but I want to finish this first.

Plus, could ya please ask him about the music?

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Ahem. Well, I would start drawing and have some great ideas, but... I don't know what Ura looks like.

Years
He's a man in a robe with a white mask covering dota face, the mask has 2 eye holes and a sinister smile bearing teeth. Check post 1 in the IC

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sorry about the absence guys, I've been busy with school, so I'll get my post up soon.

Something tells me that Cad will be that character whom everybody loves, but at the same time they would push him into a hail of gun fire.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I have a feeling that Nate's gonna be the ginger one that's just there.

Also, this is for LokiePie - would Skye by any chance be interested in joining an assassins group? - would be nice company for Nate.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
It seems you guys have already started pretty good with this, but if you don't mind, I'd like to drop in and make a reservation. I can have an SU up sometimes between now and Wednesday.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Skye won't probably want to be part of an assassination but I may have her tag along for the ride if you will :) She tends to told back unless there is something in it for her and seeming as she wants to go home she'll probably take an interest in the travel part hehe

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Shall we pair them together for now, and then Nate may reveal he is actually an assassin later on. That may be when the group also find out about Nate's true identity too.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Quto, do you plan on posting for the new IC day, or should I post now? Just curious, because there's nothing to really get done with Arias unless I have him going to the Festival.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Before I begin my SU, I have a question. I noticed a small island between Diligent and Twan. I'm wondering which of those two it belongs to, if any, and what it's like on there. I ask because I'm thinking of using it in my SU.

Back