• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Neon Colosseum can burn.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I fiiiiinally got through it by getting the timing down. *laughs at Rosie's singed remains*

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I'm currently doing the Neon Colloseum for the 2nd time after losing. I've beat all of the others without trouble but this one is tough. I can time the ball drop okay, if I miss it's by one or two spots at most.

Ichida

Years
Sunset I got through on the first try, though a few battles could have gone either way. Thank God for Tangela.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Neon is extremely annoying, however just pick your average pokemon and it'll be easier. I'm used to having my pokemon at the maximum possible stats they can obtain, so often it screws me up in this colloseum. Right now I'm training three different teams for PBR to also use, incase there's something like Neon that'll easily screw up powerful pokemon.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I just beat it I got lucky and Got Two of my Best and Rosie got only 1 of mine but I got the advantage and won.

Xionixx

Twin Lair Third Elite
Years
If you hit A when the Pokemon is in the 11 o' clock position and the cursor is at the Six, then it's almost guaranteed you'll get your pokemon. That's what I do and 7/10 i get my guys.

Years
was it really lame/cheap that I had a bunch of feebas in a box when i imported from my pearl game and then just took a whole team of feebas into the neon colosseum? I lucked out every time too, cause my opponents always got a full team of four feebas, and I got their pokes.

Ichida

Years
I always aim at the 9 and hit it when the edge of the panel I want hits the 3. I have only missed once after using this. Ph33r my wheel-sniping. XDD

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
Years
was it really lame/cheap that I had a bunch of feebas in a box when i imported from my pearl game and then just took a whole team of feebas into the neon colosseum? I lucked out every time too, cause my opponents always got a full team of four feebas, and I got their pokes.

Yeah, I was thinking about that strategy as well in bed, and it sounds good but with Magikarp. I'll have 2 UBERS and the rest lvl 30 Magikarp...

Ichida

Years
XDDD, that would be absolutely hilarious. Fortunately, my wheel-sniping has improved so I don't think I'll need any underhanded tactics like that. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Heh, I knew, as soon as I had tried it, that you, of all people, would tear your hair out at this stadium, Ichida. After all, the very idea of the colosseum turns EV training right back on you...

The first six are no problem if you time yourself right on the wheel. Rosie, however...took me a few tries to beat, but I finally did.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
I know. I hate neon. it's totally hard. my older brother heat it on his third try. I'm on my second try, I haven't gotten to leader yet so I'll see.

Laa

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
So how about sunset? It is really starting to get on my nerves...

Back