• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Egglocke Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Spr_4d_Egg.png
The Egglocke Challenge!
Spr_4d_Egg.png

Introduction:
Are you a Pokemon breeder? Are You a Fan of the Nuzlocke Challenge? Well, Prepare to Combine Two of Your Favorite Activities Into One Awesome Challenge! The Egglocke Challenge Awaits!

Rules:
Spoiler:

Optional Rules:
Spoiler:

End Points:
Spoiler:

Challenge Types:
Single-Will Do the Challenge On One Game
Multiple-Will Do the Challenge On 2-4 Games
Ultimate-Will Do the Challenge On One Game From Each Major Region

So, You're Signing Up? Great! Just Fill Out the Form Below!
Username:
Game(s):
Challenge Type:
Optional Rules (If Any):

and of course....here's my sign up (As If My 10+ Challenges Aren't Driving Me Crazy Already lel ._.)

Username: Magic Guard (Username Change :3)
Game(s): HeartGold
Challenge Type: Single
Optional Rules (If Any): Starter Selection Trainer ID Thing, and Nicknaming Rule

Hope You All Enjoy Your Challenges!:3

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
(Reposting this from Nuzlocke thread)

Name: GucciMeme
Type: Single
Game: Blaze Black 2
EDIT: Optional Rule is that I only lose when all of my Egg Pokemon are dead.
FIRST UPDATE FOR BLAZE BLACK 2 EGGLOCKE (3/8)

Spoiler:

SCREENIE OF MY TEAM
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Venitardus
Game(s): White 2
Challenge Type: Single
Optional: nickname rule

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
FINISHED Blaze Black 2 Egglocke! What a victory.

Spoiler:

THE IMPERVIOUS TEAM
Spoiler:

This run reminded me of a sports movie, coming from absolutely nothing to win the Championship against all odds. I was the archetypal coach who led a bunch of losers to the final stage, where they even outdid my expectations. A lot of replacements (try 65 dead Pokemon!) and adjustments were needed and it tested all of my wits as a master of digital data programmed into a Japanese video game Trainer.

Back to reality and out of Unova: Some of the most fun I've had playing a Pokemon game by far. It was like a lottery with each hatched egg, and a Russian Roulette for the survival of my team. I used a lot of Pokemon I never had before, and got to use some familar favorites [briefly, as they all died].

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well I started a while ago and haven't updated yet soo yeah. The pictur belo is my team as of before the 4th gym (trading over more eggs now as I type this).

My team before this I had a darumaka, ellekid, metapod and cacnea. But I was able to beat cheren easily, burgh and the 2nd gym were harder; Milotic was my tank and finished them off though. So now before I face the 4th gym, I'll be hatching some eggs an lvl grinding until they're all the same level of about 30.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Well I started a while ago and haven't updated yet soo yeah. The pictur belo is my team as of before the 4th gym (trading over more eggs now as I type this).

My team before this I had a darumaka, ellekid, metapod and cacnea. But I was able to beat cheren easily, burgh and the 2nd gym were harder; Milotic was my tank and finished them off though. So now before I face the 4th gym, I'll be hatching some eggs an lvl grinding until they're all the same level of about 30.

Nice, sucks that you lost the Elekid and Darumaka but I'm sure you could find some more eggs to use later on, good luck with the rest of your challenge!:)

and congratulations on finishing your Blaze Black 2 egglocke Gucci! Hope you enjoyed!:)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 20, 2018
I need eggs form my pokemon x egglocke also please donate more then 1 egg

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This thread has been dead for about 2 weeks. You're free to make your own new thread for Egglockes if you wish, but please don't revive threads over 2 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back