• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Only for a little while. :cer_frown: But I'll be back in commission August 9th right after Air Pichu and I'll have a bunch of new stuff with me. I already have a few. :cer_smile:

Nice! i trained a few beautys while i was away too. :D (notably my DD kingdra after i found out mence went uber)

Were allowed to do this once every day till August 1st right?

Yup. :)

filllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey dude did you forget me iv been waiting in wifi for an hour lol :D

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Nice! i trained a few beautys while i was away too. :D (notably my DD kingdra after i found out mence went uber)

Oh my god! They Ubered Mence! You bastards! :cer_pissed: Mence only became overly popular because Garchomp became an Uber, and now I suspect the same will happen to Dragonite.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
whats up live wire! congrats on the giveaway looks like a great turnout! sent the tinypic thingys via pm. wondering if you had a munchlax or a snorlax(shiny if possible not like a must have though) hahah lmk if there is anything i can do to help thanks!

didnt know if you saw this was on the end of page like 146 or something welll lmk!

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Oh great this giveaway is awsome il give you ten stars lol 10 out of 10 and happy anniversary :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
OOmg, thanks so much wow~ I've never had an Arceus or Deoxys before so this was super exiting to me thanks a loooot i'll definitely rate 5 (I would rate more if possible!!) but thanks a lot 8D

Back