• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Looks good!

Awesome posts guys :3

I'm so gonna kidnap Rowan.

Yeah, looks good! And I even got my own post in there, I'm happy that at least Swift seems to like it!

Wait, what? Sorry, I didn't hear that. Did... did you say something...?

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
bleh, sorry, my last post wasn't so great. but i'm learning a lot here! everyone's posts are really well-written.
yes, i just wanted to point that out. {XD} you're awesome!

bye now.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Post is up. Sorry for the delay, everyone. End of term tests and whatnot. Also, for all who have seen Scarface, there's some kind of easter egg waiting for ya :3

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I'm so gonna kidnap Rowan.

Can we kidnap him together? He's so adorable. <3

Also, does anybody in Lavender town want to travel together? I'm going to make my first travel post shortly and wouldn't mind some company.

Everyone is making such enjoyable posts too. I just wanted to say thanks for having me here, guys. This is going to be a ton of fun. I already have a future plot planned with Sir Bastian and am really looking forward to interacting with the rest of you. :3

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
It seems that Market Day has impacted every Sky-member's post.

Oh, and I've posted my second post. Is it good?

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Hahaha, I just realised something. The Kingdom of the Skies is the only kingdom where there are more women than men representing the kingdom for the grand quest.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Good work guys! :D

The deadline for reaching your destination has been extended to Saturday 15th June. Don't rush your posts, but you should be at the village by then.

If there are people who have not posted at all since the IC thread open then I may reconsider their place in this RP (if I see they have been active on the forum in other areas).

Cosmic fury - I'm afraid there are no independent characters, other than my own. I'll PM you if anything opens up.

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Hahaha, I just realised something. The Kingdom of the Skies is the only kingdom where there are more women than men representing the kingdom for the grand quest.

Girl power! I think we all know that this means the kingdom of skies is going to save the world. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
The kingdom of the sky will most definitely save the world....so long as driving is not required XD

Oh snap! Oh god, I... I feel... the man in me... t-taking over...! Oh... oh god...!

Yeah, and as long as you save the world from the kitchen ;D *Stereotypical man's laugh in here*

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Haha, the competition will be fierce! ;D

By the way, I could do with a proof reader. If anyone is watching this RP (and not playing along) PM me if you'd like to help! :)

Last edited:

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
And make me a sandwich while you're at it! *eats meat and drives monster trucks*

Aww, men. So cute, like adorable little pandas in the zoo. We come, we feed you, and then let you get right back to scratching yourself while we watch in confusion and amazement. :P

I really need to say something on topic now... Uhm, hmm. I am going to try and get another post up tonight. Finally be on my way to the rendezvous point.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
Oh snap! Oh god, I... I feel... the man in me... t-taking over...! Oh... oh god...!

Yeah, and as long as you save the world from the kitchen ;D *Stereotypical man's laugh in here*

And make me a sandwich while you're at it! *eats meat and drives monster trucks*

for some reason i'm having so much fun reading this! {XD}

i have to admit though. i had no idea there was a deadline. but i'll try to make it!
Celadon and Saffron city do exist, don't they... they are on the map that was sent out by Pidgeys... guess i'm not staying in either for long. {D:}
HNNG WHY DID I MAKE A KINGDOM OF THE SKIES CHARACTER WITHOUT A POKÉMON THAT CAN FLY

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm still waiting for Sovereign to get another post up before I can do anything else :P

*Goes back to his corner and scratches his armpit*

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Dudebros, your jokes are getting way out of hand. Women are not bad drivers- CRAP *veers off the road and crashes into a tree* Curse these girl hands! ...Wait what, how am I driving in the kitchen? I just- *somehow cooks a four course meal* Guys help, I- *cleans the whole kitchen*

Anyways, on the subject of the RP, Kiklion and I are planning our next posts so as soon as we're done we'll be able to continue :3

Back