• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
......Look, all I want, is for this to end.......He caught it....If you don't beleave me then fine, it is a little impossible......But I know what I saw......

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
This club will never admit a lie as true. So I cant beleive that, and will I ever do. Sorry.. Youa re welcome to stay, but dont try us to beleive this.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
not to like step out place or sumn but how about we drop it altogether lol

theres no point in arguing over it for about twenty posts he gave proof but it still isnt 100% you say he caught it and lets say he did ok aaryn is saying that its impossible without cheating and u said u saw ok lets except taht two maybe he used gameshark at sum point and it messed up his file or maybe it didnt maybe u really can get mew that way but no1s going to believe it becuz too much stuff says taht you or your brother isnt telling the whole truth so untill sum1 actually gos there and hunts for a mew that may not exist for 100+ game hours we cant believe you , at the most we can believe u caught it but not legit .... sorry ...

150+ chimecho eggs no shiny

gc is on its way to my house today ( hopefully my friend doesnt back out of letting me borrow it) so ill let u know if can do the jirachi hunt

Years
Okay. This discussion ends. There is no way to find Mew in FR/LG, and there's no way (yet) to obtain the ticket in Emerald. This leaves three possibilities: 1. you lied, 2. you cheated, or 3. your game is corrupt. Shinies found by any of these means don't count in this club.

And a photo isn't evidence enough, especially considering we've got confirmation that you've used cheat devices in the past, including shiny cheats (last January in the Shiny Thread):

RayquazaMaster said:
My hole team is shiny now.My Rayquaza, Tyranitar, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, and Kingdra :)!(I may have used codes but they look so cool ;)!!!!!)

You said you gave them up and didn't use them for your "shiny dragon and bird," and I believe you and still do. But when you suddenly claim to have done something which the game doesn't allow and provide a photo, what do you expect us to believe? Between possibility number 2 and number 3, I'd say that number 2 is more likely.

The offer remains: Tell us the whole story. Come clean of any lies that have been made and you're totally free to remain a member. So is your brother. If you continue to claim you're "not lieing" and don't cheat, you'll leave us with no choice but to expel both of you from the club. It's up to you, but we won't tolerate any more spam.

Edit2: Runa, I'm stepping things back a notch in regards to your recent promotion previously described here: We're still reconsidering. The decision here was too rushed. Most importantly, we didn't wait for ryan's opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
--> Pictures <--
Unfortunately, pictures hold no credit anymore, I suggest we all stop wasting bandwith with them. Before you get angry with me, here's why. Sharks and Replays. Load up a shark, get the pokemon, turn off, remove shark, put in game, turn on, picture-tastic!

--> Aaryn <--
Aaryn, I do suggest that arugments that you were holding today should be at minimum and with a different approach. Basically, not to insult you at all, but it sounds like school boys squabbling in the yard over who's turn it is to kick the ball. The easiest and most efficient way to prove someone wrong, to the best of your abilities, is to line up your evidence and do everything you can to prove your case. (See MetalMario's example.)

-->To the shiny mew & Brother <--
Unfortunately, as MetalMario states, it is impossible to get a mew in Fire Red and Leaf Green. The legendaries that you can get are Mewtwo, Lugia or Ho-oh, and Deoxys. (Am I missing one?) Using anything (Other then a card, but I don't think they do the whole Poke'mon card swipe to get something special?) to achieve a pokemon other then the gameboy advance (or DS) and the game itself constitutes as a non-legitiment poke'mon. (Omitting Special Events.) Do what you will, support your brother or abandon your brother, you know what will happen should you choose either way. I'll still be your friend though! I don't see any reason to abandon a friend just because of a small incident or anything!

--> MetalMario <--
I must disgress, are you over stepping your bounds and promoting someone to co-owner without the rest of the teams approval? It seems like a rash decision, and one with little to no reason behind it. Also, to the rest of the club, I cannot be sure that we've seen any evidence, good or bad about her. If you are to go through with this (Aaryn, Ryan, and MetalMario), would you mind stating WHY you've decided on this course of action? Kthx. ^^

--> Club <--
Guys, if people you believe are lying come to light and say they have achieved something out of the ordinary, please, don't jump on them like a pack of wild animals. It should be brought to the leaders attention first off, and make sure that what they're saying isn't so farfetch'd. Right now, we have decent leaders, so we shouldn't be afraid to rely on them, right? Anyways, we should all be supportive, state our doubts, but always keep in mind that some things are achievable. (Unfortunately not the ability to capture all 386 pokemon or a shiny mew, at the moment.)

--> Spelling <--
Could we try to use real english? It kind of... burns when you're forced to read something that looks like a 5 year old typed. >.>; "Crapped my pants" now that's an interesting term... made my tummy wiggle ><;

--> General <--
Also, assuming there's only one of each type of Legendary (Lugia, Ho-oh, Zapados, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Suicine, Entei, Raikou, Deoxys (Alien technically..), Celebi, Latias, Latios), shouldn't there only be one? [Have we seen Ho-oh in a movie? If so then I feel there must be two, but if not, according to the first? Second? episode of poke'mon, there may be two, because the Ho-oh there was shiny-ish]. All others we've seen in movies and have not appeared to be shiny, which kind of means we're straying from the story line... [We're not doing so by beating Ash... he's a wimp anyways.... but his pikachu has some monster potential ((Silver & Gold)).] Anyways.. there's my rant. ^^;
*Goes back to hunting her Pikablu*

((P.S. I also make long posts, and then generally edit them one, two, three hundered times. =D)
--With Love, Pazz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
shido said:
not to like step out place or sumn but how about we drop it altogether lol

theres no point in arguing over it for about twenty posts he gave proof but it still isnt 100% you say he caught it and lets say he did ok aaryn is saying that its impossible without cheating and u said u saw ok lets except taht two maybe he used gameshark at sum point and it messed up his file or maybe it didnt maybe u really can get mew that way but no1s going to believe it becuz too much stuff says taht you or your brother isnt telling the whole truth so untill sum1 actually gos there and hunts for a mew that may not exist for 100+ game hours we cant believe you , at the most we can believe u caught it but not legit .... sorry ...
Here, here! I'm with you all the way here.
I'm not going to start up the arguing again, so I'll just leave it at that!
I had no luck shiny hunting at lunch today.. *grumbles* but I'll probably get some midnight shiny hunting in later tonight! Huzzah!
*Writes a paper for school*

Years
PazzKat said:
--> MetalMario <--
I must disgress, are you over stepping your bounds and promoting someone to co-owner without the rest of the teams approval? It seems like a rash decision, and one with little to no reason behind it. Also, to the rest of the club, I cannot be sure that we've seen any evidence, good or bad about her. If you are to go through with this (Aaryn, Ryan, and MetalMario), would you mind stating WHY you've decided on this course of action? Kthx. ^^
It was with Aaryn's approval. Heck, it was his idea; I just made the post! I do agree that we should've consulted ryan before doing it. I wrote that last post from uni and just about had to go, so it was mostly a rush decision. No offense, Runa, but I think we should keep you our apprentice for now. If ryan agrees, you're entitled to admit new members, but not remove them without our consent. Sounds fair?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*smiles* I'm kind of glad I wasn't here for all the above, but I need to get back to being here every day. *Sweatdrop*

LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - 75 Surskit, nada so far.

V(>_<)V I haven't been playing any of the other games, I've been playing Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time again and am going after the Battle Trophys, and it's impossable for me to Defeat Fraya even on easy mode!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
It was a LOT to read *spins dazzily* but now I'm home after my AP US History Session (Fell asleep. >.>;) But woo! :=D (Heehee it has eyebrows) So what's everyone doing for now?

SH -- No new details

-With love to the club~
Pazz

-edit-

Lady Demoonica, how come your Garydos' just keep multiplying? ._.;

Years
There's no need to. We're still ready to welcome you back; all we want to do is get to the bottom of things. The problem is that your story doesn't boil down to anything possible. It can't be true; the game doesn't allow.

I'm going to consider another possibility that no one's really considered (well, aside from Runa a little bit): that you might honestly believe that what happened happened without any "foul play." Have you considered the possibility that your brother might be lying? Were you actually present when he caught the mew and can testify that there was no action replay or any sort of game-altering device used?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ PazzKat - I didn't know exactly how many of them I kept, and I've caught it every time I go through a game (a total of about 12+ Dos' by now) so I send them to Stadium 2, but because I could catch them every time, I know I released most of them. I kept the lvl 100 and the three that it wouldn't release because they know HM's and they always come back, LOL. So 4 shiny Dos', 3 shinys hatched from the Crystal's odd egg, and 2 shinys found in the wild.

And I still can't find my Bellsprout, I'm afraid it's a lost cause, because I've checked all my games and it's not there. :(

Years
Will you accept the possibility that his game is corrupt or anything along those lines? You do understand where we're coming from, right? You've popped in claiming something which the game isn't designed to do has happened, and thrown a hissy fit when we didn't believe you. If you were us, would you believe yourself?

Also, what about Runa's questions? Did your brother just see it as a random wild encounter, or was it sitting there in a manner similar to Mewtwo? Were there any sorts of glitches involved in its encounter?

Sky_Ace

Years
It was wild, and I wouldn't beleave me ether, but it's true...And the game could be currupt, but how would I know this?I've never seen him use a cheat devise for LG, so beleave me, or not, it happened...

Years
You could use your noggin and agree with us when we've said it might be a glitch instead of storming off angry. We've suggested that it could be a glitch on several occasions:

MetalMario said:
Blue Mew is either lying, a cheater, or has a corrupt cart, and shinies found by any of the above means don't count in this club.

MetalMario said:
This leaves three possibilities: 1. you lied, 2. you cheated, or 3. your game is corrupt. Shinies found by any of these means don't count in this club.

Runasutaru said:
Because I think that in this case what you are doing is PARTIALLY lying about it. It could be kind of like the Celebi glitch.

Runasutaru said:
And like I said, I am not saying what you said was a lie, or at least not a COMPLETE lie.

Runasutaru said:
...possibly a glitch like the Celebi glitch, but purely a mix-up of data?

You seem awfully hard strung and blind to the possibility that it could be a glitch, preferring to continue the argument, and for what? Expulsion from the club? Is that why you're doing this? You want to go out with a bang? Well, all that'll accomplish is leave a bad taste in our mouths and a 172-post smudge on our top posters list. Not much of a legacy if you ask me.

Sky_Ace

Years
NO, I love this club....I just wish you guys would at least not call people liers the instant they claim they own something.

Back