• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?

Having someone killed after almost beating a chapter. It has happened to me once in Paralogue 2 from Awakening, which was by the far the most frustrating paralogue I've ever played if you want to keep Anna alive, and I'm sure everyone else who played it can agree.

yeah in my most recent playthrough i failed to save anna too which was pretty annoying but i didnt mind much because she was still alive and all and i probably missed just one item. also it didnt affect recruiting anna since she joined at paralogue 4 wheher or not you saved the other anna.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
yeah in my most recent playthrough i failed to save anna too which was pretty annoying but i didnt mind much because she was still alive and all and i probably missed just one item. also it didnt affect recruiting anna since she joined at paralogue 4 wheher or not you saved the other anna.

Then I soft reset that whole paralogue for nothing. ;_;

But wait, doesn't saving Anna from that paralogue help lower the prices for the weapons the other Anna merchants hold?

Nakala Pri

Anna can be really cool, yet really annoying. No support, almost no range, yet still beats the hell out the 'So the spider crawls up the tree' guy. Plus is Excellus a boy or girl, or WHAT? They say girl one day, then boy the next.

No need to change discussion if ya want. ;)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Then I soft reset that whole paralogue for nothing. ;_;

But wait, doesn't saving Anna from that paralogue help lower the prices for the weapons the other Anna merchants hold?
not necessarily. i researched it a bit (on google :P) and it says that items may be better and more items may be on sale but nothing much that makes difference.
Anna can be really cool, yet really annoying. No support, almost no range, yet still beats the hell out the 'So the spider crawls up the tree' guy. Plus is Excellus a boy or girl, or WHAT? They say girl one day, then boy the next.

No need to change discussion if ya want. ;)
well mine was lv 11 or something after that she simply stopped being useful :P
well Excellus seems more like a girl to me but there is no proof that (s)he is of either gender. that should be a discussion though so here is the official form.
What do you think Excellus' gender is?

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
What do you think Excellus's gender is?
Well, the game itself says it's a he, but I still think it's a she....Uhh, yeah.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
...Can I start a new topic? I really couldn't think of another question, but here it is.

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
In my first playthrough, I married Cherche. My personality is basically like hers, kind and calm, but I'm pretty violent when I get angry. Besides, their supports are interesting. Poor Minerva didn't get a husband.

On my second one I married Sumia. I'm clumsy at times as well (but I don't trip as much as her xD), and she's cute overall. Besides, I wanted Cynthia to have green hair. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I plan on marrying Priam (yeah I chose a Female avatar) because, well, on paper he seems like... the perfect husband. o3o;

Then again, I might go for someone like Inigo or Owain who I plan to have them with Galeforce because, well, Galeforce is important to have on Morgan, imo!

Years

I married Chrom because he is so cute and I couldn't resist. The moment I saw him at that beginning cutscene I just knew he was the one, hehe. :P But if I could be a two-timer marry someone else, I'd go for Gaius! He is awesome. :D

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Galeforce is important on everybody who can have it. Or at least that's what I think.
Anyway, right now I'm doing a third playthrough using a female Avatar. I was planning on making Priam her husband too, but I think the earlier you get Morgan the better.

So I'm going to do the made-too-much pairing of Chrom and FeMU. Besides Morgan needs a sibling...

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Username: Keiran777
Favorite Game: Probably Thracia 776. Sword of Seals and Path of Radiance are up there too.
Favorite Character: Kieran. He makes the Tellius games tolerable lol.

Getting one of your units killed when you're thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to beating the chapter. :T
Insta-restart for me... always with pain in my heart. |D;

I guess the most annoying chapter was the one in Radiant Dawn, where the Daein Army must fend of the Crimean Army. Why are you all so weak, Dawn Brigade? OTZ My love to Edward, btw. Eddy's best. <3

FERD_Edward.png

This is also my answer for that question. Pretty much all of the DB chapters in Part 3 are the most annoying thing in FE lol. The last time I played RD I only raised Aran and gave him beastfoe/vantage so he could solo the chapters and ORKO Ike in 3-13.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years

In my first run-through, I married Anna. The entirety of their supports were charming and enjoyable (and I just really like Anna).

My current play-through is with a Female Main Unit, and I'v had her marry Gaius. I decided on him because Gaius is a pretty cool guy, and I figure that Letahlity or pass could be useful on Morgan.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
What do you think Excellus's gender is?

A boy, due to his flamboyant appearance.

I married Cordelia in my first playthrough because she slowly grew on me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

In my first playthrough I used a female avatar who got forced into a relationship with Chrom. In my second playthrough I took a male avatar and married Anna, due to the fact, that she is one of the characters who can't be dragged into a relationship so easily. Also I thought on using her in the playthrough but after some missions I decided to use other characters instead (at least in my active party).

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
What do you think Excellus' gender is?

This may just be the toughest question anyone's ever going to answer ever. It says that after they're finished with Say'ri, they'll be the next princess which leads me to believe that they're Female, but a conversation between Aversa and the Avatar suggests that its a male. So, my answer has to be both.

Nakala Pri

...Can I start a new topic? I really couldn't think of another question, but here it is.

In my first playthrough, I married Cherche. My personality is basically like hers, kind and calm, but I'm pretty violent when I get angry. Besides, their supports are interesting. Poor Minerva didn't get a husband.

On my second one I married Sumia. I'm clumsy at times as well (but I don't trip as much as her xD), and she's cute overall. Besides, I wanted Cynthia to have green hair. :P

I would marry Gaius! He is super duper dreamy and I love the way he stores candy in his pockets!! <3 Back of girls, he is MY boy. Haha. xD

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
What do you think Excellus' gender is ?

That is a tough one .___. If I remember well, he was called "he" in the first part of the war…BUT then he said this: "After I'm done with you, Say'ri, I could be the next princess."

In chapter 22 they implied that Excellus was an Eunuch…

Chrom c: I have no idea why I grew so font of him. I guess he reminds me of my boyfriend a little xD Also… who wouldn't want to be the mother of Lucina?!

Nakala Pri

That is a tough one .___. If I remember well, he was called "he" in the first part of the war…BUT then he said this: "After I'm done with you, Say'ri, I could be the next princess."

In chapter 22 they implied that Excellus was an Eunuch…

Chrom c: I have no idea why I grew so font of him. I guess he reminds me of my boyfriend a little xD Also… who wouldn't want to be the mother of Lucina?!

That's what brought up my suspicions. Plus she HAS got 'you know whats'. But if he/she was a boy, that could be something like an illusion. Maybe through Japanese to English there was a mis-translation so we may be confused over nothing. Like in Harvest Moon: Tale of the Two Towns, there is tons!

I dislike Chrom. He married me without my permission. xD That would be romantic, but... naaaah. Gauis is mah darling boy.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
That's what brought up my suspicions. Plus she HAS got 'you know whats'. But if he/she was a boy, that could be something like an illusion. Maybe through Japanese to English there was a mis-translation so we may be confused over nothing. Like in Harvest Moon: Tale of the Two Towns, there is tons!

I dislike Chrom. He married me without my permission. xD That would be romantic, but... naaaah. Gauis is mah darling boy.

oh I absolutely love the harvest Moon and Rune Factroy games! I think i've played every single one up until now except for tree of tranquility I played Animal Parade instead

I've noticed quite a lot translate mistakes in those games... so you might be right about Excellus case in Fire Emblem: Awakening. I still think he's both male and female though xD

Hmmm... my boyfriend wanted me to start all over with Fire Emblem when I couldn't Gaius xD Lon'qu killed him when Gaius attacked.... I was planning on marrying either Gaius or Lon'qu when I read about them on the internet and when I first started the game... but then I sort of "fell in love" with Chrom for a reason I already mentioned xD He acts quite like my boyfriend does... except for the leader part :3

Nakala Pri

I've only played Tale of Two Towns and Magical Melody. They were pretty fun, but Pokemon rules every time! :D

My sis married Lon'qu. Massive mistake in my opinion. He is not dreamy nor entertaining, unlike Gaius, who rules! :D

Back