• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
As you may have noticed, a lot of staff have quit and/or been removed within the last few days. This could possibly be a concern to the community, as I cannot do everything. So to make up for that, we're having moderator applications. Fill out the following form and PM it to me, Lerroux within the next few days.
01.png

1. How much respect do you have for authority?
2. How much will you do for this forum?
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
4. Where would you like to moderate?
5. What skills do you posess?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
lmao, if you actually believe we're going to let you promote random people who submit an application, without going through the proper h-staff voting and procedure, you're a dumbass. Anyone who doesn't get voted on by the h-staff as a whole is going to get personally demoted by me.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
Years

I am the authority

I don't even go here xD

Because why not pffft

I'd like to be admin plz

Mmmmmmmmmmm B]

*ban me if you wish whoooooooo~
oh and this facebook skin is fugly ngl

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
1. How much respect do you have for authority? So much respect it would make you sick to your stomach. I hope you don't have a job, cause you'll be out for at least two weeks, bro.
2. How much will you do for this forum? Anything you ask ;) A n y t h i n g .
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? Well I've been here for um. Almost 8 years so I think I should win by default by way of loyalty.
4. Where would you like to moderate? The VIP lounge, Fake Cards, Research & Development, and the Discussions half of Other Chat & Discussions.
5. What skills do you posess?" All of them.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Come on guys, don't you realize that our new king will bring us only glory? Everything that he does is for the good of us all!

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Those who did not personally PM me will not count. Sorry but to be a moderator you need to learn to read correctly.

As for Morkula, do as you'd like. I will promote them again if you demote them. I've got Steve's support in this, anyway.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I listen to the Aretha Franklin song from time to time.

I offer services on craiglist...

Well I like kitties, skittles, monkeys, and Lerroux is the best? Am I doing it right so far?

The whole place of course. If I am going to do the job then I might as well do it everywhere since apparently they couldn't which is why your brilliant mind decided to dispose of them.

5. What skills do you posess?"
Depends what skills do you look for a person to "poses"?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Those who did not personally PM me will not count. Sorry but to be a moderator you need to learn to read correctly.

As for Morkula, do as you'd like. I will promote them again if you demote them. I've got Steve's support in this, anyway.
You shouldn't make them PM you, it's no fun if the rest of us can't see it.

Also FB skin could be better.
Isn't it the default vbulletin skin? lol

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years

People should be able to learn from my example. It's obviously better to be made public.

Who decided to put this flop in charge, I mean for reals.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
Years

I don't think YOU read correctly, sir (or madam, your avy is very confusing @___@)

Kings don't have to take orders iirc

Years
omg must

1. How much respect do you have for authority? They rule this site and soon this world so I have utmost respect. I will do whatever they tell me.
2. How much will you do for this forum? Well, I plan on dropping out of school and sleeping two hours a day to properly manage my moderation time. I will always be on.
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? Well, I'm obviously the best member here; it'd be ridiculous to choose someone else. But for the few who don't know: I'm social, fun, friendly, online often, kind, gentle, passionate, smart, wise, patient, respected, talented, fascinating, intriguing, amazing, cute, and irresistible.
4. Where would you like to moderate? blogs Art Gallery But if possible, I'd like to be promoted straight to administrator.
5. What skills do you posess? I can tell the difference between your and you're. This is a talent very, very little people possess. Also I am very adorable.

I'll be waiting for your VM or PM (:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
sorry I'm really new I don't know how to send a pm lolz u___u

1. How much respect do you have for authority? - i dont hand in my homework because my teachers don't deserve it i mean why would they give me homework gosh i think i have a good respect of authority.
2. How much will you do for this forum? - i will be on every day until 8 thats my bed time.
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? - im really cool i get straight As and i owned a vBulletin forum that had 5 members!! and only one was my sock puppet lolz
4. Where would you like to moderate? - ALL THE BOARDS
5. What skills do you posess? - i can put my foot behind my head.

Years
I have a lot of respect for PC cos I love it here! I always have respect.

I will do a lot, to help cement us as one of the most popular Pokemon forums on the planet.

Because I haven't held any staff positions except for one other forum. Plus I'm very popular with others here.

Other Trivia & Pokemon Trivia, I guess it would be nice to get BinaryPeaches' old job plus I'm so active there.

I have good online experience and I have good leadership skills.

Correction: Both Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia. I can't wait to get Peachy's old position...

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Wow guys....he clearly said to PM him about it...are you trying to put the positions you haven't earned yet in jeopardy....

Years
Wow guys....he clearly said to PM him about it...are you trying to put the positions you haven't earned yet in jeopardy....

He was obviously wanting people to think outside the box. ): Posting is the only way for everyone to see how truly amazing someone's application is; any good potential candidate would know that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
1. How much respect do you have for authority? so much!!!111! Once I banned someone on another forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
2. How much will you do for this forum? um i'll ban everyone k?
3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here? because I'm clearly superior to everyone else here!!1
4. Where would you like to moderate? EVERYWHERE
5. What skills do you posess? I leik mudkipz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back