• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] XY Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

Which kalo Grass type Pokemon Ash will catch if he doesn't catch Chespin ???

• Total voters
Years
The dude who lives at Goodra's swamp is listed on the VA list of an upcoming episode. So it's basically implied that he'll contact Ash and send Goodra to him imo.

I was expecting something like that to happen - Ash reaches the full battle rounds and realizes he doesn't have a full team so he contacts Keanan and gets Goodra sent over so I guess that shows Goodra can be called upon when needed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah Goodra is probably the 6th Pokemon. Goodra was shown a good amount during Serena's Arc, not to mention he had an entire episode again.

Can't wait for Goodra to return. Maybe he will have some new attacks or something. Or even a brand new attack that isn't in the games yet.

Years
Yeah Goodra is probably the 6th Pokemon. Goodra was shown a good amount during Serena's Arc, not to mention he had an entire episode again.

Can't wait for Goodra to return. Maybe he will have some new attacks or something. Or even a brand new attack that isn't in the games yet.

I can't really see any new 7th Gen moves being seen in the anime until the Sun & Moon saga itself begins, since it's meant to showcase the games and new moves are meant to be showcased in the region that introduces them. Maybe Goodra may have just learned a strong attack or something.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
New Topic : Which pokemon should Ash catch in Alola ?
My choice would be Drampa and Litten.
Off Course , I sure that many many people would want Drampa for Ash.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I can't really see any new 7th Gen moves being seen in the anime until the Sun & Moon saga itself begins, since it's meant to showcase the games and new moves are meant to be showcased in the region that introduces them. Maybe Goodra may have just learned a strong attack or something.

Yeah your right. I was thinking Trick Room was a Gen 5 move, but I think it was a Gen 4, which makes sense why Paul used it against Ash in there battle.

Anyway, Goodra has been confirmed to be his 6th Pokemon which is awesome. Didn't realize how huge Goodra was until he was standing in the truck though. Maybe he learned Blizzard or something.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Yeah your right. I was thinking Trick Room was a Gen 5 move, but I think it was a Gen 4, which makes sense why Paul used it against Ash in there battle.

Anyway, Goodra has been confirmed to be his 6th Pokemon which is awesome. Didn't realize how huge Goodra was until he was standing in the truck though. Maybe he learned Blizzard or something.

Trick room is indeed gen 4. Also I do like goodra :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Just because Ash using Goodra doesn't mean its back.
Ash just using Goodra like a Borrowed Pokemon that he can only use for special occasion.
Unlike Alain and Shota who can keep and use Metagross and Salamence whenever they want.
In fact , Goodra release feel even more pointless since Ash never filled his 6th spot in his Kalos team.
Since Ash use to release Pokemon to make space for new pokemon.
Its like Goodra was only release to create a limitation for Ash.

Also , Goodra should learn "Power Whip" and "Sludge Wave" ! Specially since "Sludge Wave" can take care of Fairy type.
Have anyone notice that Travor's charizard use 5 attack on Kalos League ?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Two new pokemon has been revealed and both of them are perfect for Ash and Anime cast.

Spoiler:

I pretty sure that we will get episode focusing on Mimicyo and Pikachu.
Since Mimicyo wants to be Loved like Pikachu so its makes him a perfect rival character for Pikachu.
Plus , Its a Fairy/Ghost type which mean Ash will finally have both Fairy and Ghost pokemon by catching this one pokemon.

Kiteruguma makes even better pokemon for Ash.
Imagine , Ash catching an oblivious Kiteruguma who often strangle him and other character though "Hugging".

He's perfect gag pokemon that is also strong as well .
Writer/Director has to be really stupid for not to give Ash is Funny oblivious Kiteruguma.

Back