• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Yea my Ap euro history was a pain Most of us knew more going in then the teacher did >_< and i studied all hard stuff for psych when i didn need to, it asked everything that i knew off the top of my head, but enough about that any luck with the rotom?

Years
Yea my Ap euro history was a pain Most of us knew more going in then the teacher did >_< and i studied all hard stuff for psych when i didn need to, it asked everything that i knew off the top of my head, but enough about that any luck with the rotom?

yeah i had euro my junior year.. ive got some modest rotoms but the Iv's arent quite there. plus ive been so busy breeding stuff on SS i havent played platinum since sunday. :/

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
ok its cool take your time man ^_^ i honestly havent even touched ny DS this week , whenever i got spare time i played Splinter Cell :P

Back