• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which hack should I play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
Play Pokemon Vega, is in japanese but its awesome, if you need help Im making a walkthrough of the game, PM or send me an email to [email protected](preferable) and I can send you a link of it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 20, 2021
Hello guys, this is my first post here, and...
i like to collect pokemon, so, which hacks have the most different pokemon ? No fakemon.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I do highly reccomend Dark Violet.
To me it's one of the best, if not the best, here on PC right now.

Joltix

Don't Steal My Thunder
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2016
Pokemon Brown's pretty cool, think it's a remake of red/blue

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Pokémon Liquid Crystal is definitely an amazing hack. If you haven't played HeartGold or SoulSilver before, then you should definitely give it a try. If you have, though, then you could still play it, but I'm not really sure if you'll be enjoying it as much. xD" Ruby Destiny series is also a must-try. Aside from these two, another hack you could play is Light Platinum. Played it before myself, and enjoyed each and every second of it. I might give it another run at some point in future.

Years
Red Adventures for the manga reds story lots of fun playing this game

CrystalDust for a gen 2 remake it got good scripts and is very stable you will find like 10 bugs max while you play xD

AshGray if you like the anime i havent played the hack much but i can see that its good

DarkViolet for a remake of gen 1 with modern features good custom tiles, battle backgrounds and EPIC music

Upcoming hacks that you should try:

Green Adventures
Platinum Demake
Terra Firma
Giratinas Legend

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Pokemon Glazed Version. One of the best I have ever played. I would rank it in my list at #1. It's just so fun and a great story. It has 3 regions (2 that are complete). You should give it a look.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
My personal favorites, and the only ones I've actually bothered to complete are Pokemon Flora Sky and Fire Red Generations!

Crazy_chu

Newly Born Pichu
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
i recomended pokemon resolute,pokemon RDS(RUBY DESTINIES SERIES),Pokemon Adventure Red
Pokemon-Adventure-Red-Chapter.png
,Pokemon FireRed Generations,Pokemon Expert Emerald,Pokemon genesis,Pokemon Dark Violet,Pokemon Apollo,Pokemon Light Platinum,Pokemon Liquid Crystal,Pokemon ZetaOmicron and Pokemon Victory Fire

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Pokemon Ash gray and Adventure Red. These two are most interesting in my opinion.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Pokemon Sots[Its in german only :P]... Best hack ever the scripts, ASM, Mapps, Graphics, story its all too good xD try it best hack ever!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Please don't revive month old threads, especially when there is a newer thread that any related posts could go in.

#closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back