• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
thx, although I'm more than likely going to be too busy MM'ing for eevees. Speaking of which, I need to update the eevee status.

total eevees:97
shiny eevees:0

almost at 100 eevees.

So....WHO WANTS AN EEVEE? lol...

Years
Ok. So I'm playing further through SoulSilver to up my chances of getting an Onix in different area's, but on another note Raiku & Entei just started their roaming. How can I get these two to shine? If soft resetting at what point should I do it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
@Kurt
SR right before you make the beasts flee the tower; if you find one shiny, the other will be shinymas well (or so I've heard..)

Now at 107 eevees (note I am now using white and white 2)

Last edited:
Years
@Kurt
SR right before you make the beasts flee the tower; if you find one shiny, the other will be shinymas well (or so I've heard..)

Now at 107 eevees (note I am now using white and white 2)

Thanks for the info! Just a quick question from the higher caliber of Shiny Hunters, did you use a simple program like paint to make yourself a shiny card? Or did you get a specific artist to make you one?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Thanks for the info! Just a quick question from the higher caliber of Shiny Hunters, did you use a simple program like paint to make yourself a shiny card? Or did you get a specific artist to make you one?

I've got my own self-made templates, along with a font I screenshot-ripped from emulating one of the games and some relevant Pokémon icons (I drew the trade one, but it could've been better).

When I get a new Shiny, I draw the animation frames with glorious classic Paint, save each frame as a separate frame and then add them to the end of my current .gif via Easy GIF Animator. Afterwards, I just toss it up on my own Photobucket and have fun!

If anyone would like one of my cards, just PM me your Shinies and do it something like this:

Card colour:

Then, for each Pokémon...

Name:
Species:
Animation for the Pokémon itself?: Yes/No, + details if you want something custom like my Patrat

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
107 eevees, they're too cute to delete. <.< But I need toget rid of them somehow... Who wants one(lol..)? (if you didn't know I've been writing here via 3ds)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Sorry, I already have a load of Eevees, myself!

Unless someone else takes them, this is probably a good time to build up your releasing endurance! Then again, I guess you could always offer a distribution on the trade forums or elsewhere, like /vp/.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sorry, I already have a load of Eevees, myself!

Unless someone else takes them, this is probably a good time to build up your releasing endurance! Then again, I guess you could always offer a distribution on the trade forums or elsewhere, like /vp/.

Thanks for the tips (although I still have like 6 empty boxes in my white version,lol). Plus this will more than likely be one of the only few threads I'll go to, as I don't know how to PM on this site

Years
I play on emulators, but I can say that I don't cheat on my Pokemon games. I've received a few shines in the second generation games, and one shine in the third. (To be completely honest I like the first three generation games better then the newer ones. This is why I dont play the newer ones very often ><)

In Pokemon crystal and gold I've received 3 shines:
Pidgey
Ponyta
This is pretty obvious, but the last Pokemon in this list is red gyarados from the lake of rage. The one shine that I've goten from the third generation games came from emerald. This was another ponyta

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Well, hello there! First time I've seen an emulator user at the club, but you are still welcome here at the SHC.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOMG
I just got my Shiny Smeargle! It is a male Docile-natured Smeargle, hatched at Route 3 on 7/8/2013! It's characteristic is 'often dozes off.' I named it Redtail and saved a billion times!
I hatched 22 boxes of Smeargle and 5 more before this beauty showed up! I am so happy right now! :)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Wa-heeeeeeey! Congratulations with that Smeargle, darkpokeball! That kind of excitement is always energising!

I'm taking a break from breeding until tomorrow. Been designing something silly based on a "birthday + Random.org" random thread on /vp/. Behold!

Spoiler:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
If you add the eevee on Pokecheck so I can look at them I would love some with good IV for breeding.

Still more random hunting for me for a Ruby Shiny.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
@darkpokeball

congratz on the shiny smeargle. Must be an exciting moment for you right now, so I'll let you scream the cries of victory while my headphones are on.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
@darkpokeball

congratz on the shiny smeargle. Must be an exciting moment for you right now, so I'll let you scream the cries of victory while my headphones are on.
Ha, thanks! (I guess.)
Now I just want to clone it a bunch so that it doesn't face the same fate as my shiny Azumarill(Death, with no back-up clones.)

Also, I'm deciding on my next hunt, which will also be Masuda Method. So far, I'm leaning towards Lilleep. Anyone have a non-USA Lilleep that I can use?

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
XD Thanks, I'd love if you did that. I have been doing GTS Negotiations and scanning forums and such and I still can't find a Non-US Lileep!

I have no lileep in pokedex so i tried cradily. EVERYTHING ALMOST HAD legendary pokemon for them. level: 9 an under -.-

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
Yo!

The shiny's I own:
- I HAD a shiny Blaziken (Completely legit by SRing for a Torchic but a friend released him)

Currently hunting for:
-Shiny Charmander
-Shiny Bulbasaur
-Shiny Squirtle

It'll be cool if I can join!

Back